most forgettable item

Status
Not open for further replies.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,COMMAS ARE LOVE, COMMAS ARE LIFE!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sorry if this sounds picky but you spelt read like red (in the title)

the word "read" is written the same for both past and present, but pronounced differently when spoken. For past tense it's pronounced "red", and present tense it's pronounced "reed".

Edit: Might as-well put in my opinion instead of just correcting you like a douce >.<

My most forgettable item in Terraria is probably dye, I never use it.

Last edited:
the most useless item in Terraria is for me the unicorn on a stick. it has no use. only aesthetic and cant use weapons by holding it.

The Iron bow and sword, as they have the same stats as their Ebon/Shadewood counterparts, and iron has a lot more uses, making it easy to forget them due to the pointlessness in crafting them and among the many other recipes.

Clearly the most forgettable item is the angel statue, no one remembered to bring it up on the "most useless items" thread.
Well, it's about as useful as all those other cool statues (scratch the functional ones) It clearly has about as much use as all the other furniture items ;)

the most useless item in Terraria is for me the unicorn on a stick. it has no use. only aesthetic and cant use weapons by holding it.
Being able to attack on mounts is fun. - Redigit 2014

Also, a fallen star seems useless.

You have no sense of humor
And in my opinion all of the frost moon stuff
Pumpkin moon is so much better

Keyblade.
It's practically useless by the time you get in, as you'll have higher-damage dealing weapons like the Terra Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom