NPCs & Enemies Most invasions should end if all players are dead.

The idea of failing invasions if you die should definitely be added

As for the celestial pillars, I wouldnt really call them an "invasion". They are closer to the eclipse/halloween. In other words, they would not go away if you die, but would go away if not defeated in one ingame day.
I’d disagree with that if they were to go away I’d definitely give it longer than one in game day because for some people it’s extremely hard.

I’d disagree with that if they were to go away I’d definitely give it longer than one in game day because for some people it’s extremely hard.
Given the high difficulty of the Moon Lord as well, the player should be good enough to defeat the pillars in time in order to fight him imo.

That said I'm going with an 8-10 minute timer that resets on each pillar kill for now. That should be fairly generous I think.

Anyways, I was working on the Losable Invasions mod, and it's now fully functioning in single player. I'll still need to test in multiplayer, though.

I don't support this for a few reasons. what if you die in the goblin invasion and its at 99% sorry kid your going to need to redo it if you want the tinker this just makes an unnecessary grind the issue is made even worse in master mode where one mistake can take away half your heath
the pillars would be ruined if you had a time limit of 24 mins per pillar I can get a pillar down in around 40 mins per one this is way to little time plus this would make challenges where you would have to use a low damage weapon impossible if the pillars had a time limit.

this is my criticism on this suggestion yes I know its a bit older 2020 and sorry for the necro I just felt like the downsides of this suggestion

Back
Top Bottom