Mobile Most Overpowered Setup in Mobile

Emberflash26

Terrarian
I'm generally a Melee/Ranged user strictly because I never found a liking to the Mage stuff with Mana and all but oh my goodness once I found this setup it's as if nothing can stop like I haven't died in months of continuous playing with this. I've italicized the stuff that are essential for this.

Spectre Armor with Hood

Godly Bubble Gun
Legendary Picksaw
Mythical Razorblade Typhoon
Mythical Razorpine
Horn O' Plenty (yeah I changed my device date just to get it bc im tired of buying potions)

Ankh Shield
Hoverboard
Frostspark Boots
Celestial Stone
Magic Cuffs (travelling merchant won't sell the stupid celestial magnet)

Bubble Gun is so underrated in the fact that at even a slight close range nothing will survive. Any thing that doesn't travel through blocks lasts five seconds max. I literally walk into the thing and bc of the ankh shield's knockback resistance I just stay inside the boss and spam the bubble gun. Any damage I take gets almost instantly healed back and at the same time it replenishes my mana. Like nothing can stop it. Even bosses that flow through blocks take insane damage when they attack because in one way or another all of the bosses are programmed to have a melee attack where they straight on go to the player.

The only thing that doesn't do that is the Ice Queen and that is giving me some trouble since I can't get past wave 11 before morning rip but thats another problem.

I made a very detailed Tutorial and Equipment-Guide with that i was able to reach Wave 20 of the Frost Moon Event a couple of times in the Mobile Version. You might wanna check it out, its the highest DPS-Build Possible so far in Terraria-Mobile. Even the Ice Queen doesnt last longer then 7-8 Seconds.

Back
Top Bottom