Most rage worthy moment you've experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting some resources in a mine, having a lot, i mean, A LOT of cool stuff, and then, I decided to take a high freefalling, missing a hook throw and killing myself, respawning (playing nomal-mode character) and... Gobling Invasion, with no armor and very low resources in my chest's house.. I get raped over 9000 times, and it lastet 3 hours of random combat and running to nowhere :(
Ah, that must have been very frustrating.

Having grinded in a dungeon with crimson for the key mold and some dungeon mob items for three hours then have to go restock on potions three pixie killed the damn hallowed key mold dropped I just died on the inside

Having grinded in a dungeon with crimson for the key mold and some dungeon mob items for three hours then have to go restock on potions three pixie killed the damn hallowed key mold dropped I just died on the inside
I've heard a lot of tales of Terraria unluckiness but that sure is the most unlucky.

When someone places Crimstone around your spawn point, and you have nothing to dig out of it. I was blackmailed out of all my coins and items that day.

WoF had 34 health. I felt my very first hardmode moment come to me. Then.... ZAP! I died. There goes my closest run to my first hardmode world...

I've definitely had that "Voodoo Demon drops doll into lava before you're ready" phenomenon. It's a hell of a thing. Pun probably intended.

I had a Solar Eclipse event once where absolutely nothing dropped from any enemy. Then right before nightfall, there was this one enemy stuck in a tiny, tiny cavern with some lava I had put down for farming purposes. It dropped a Broken Hero Sword right into the lava and destroyed it.

My eyes were as big as saucer plates, and as white as a ghost. Ugh.

Using a Plugin for a private server of mine when nobody is on. I spawned all the bosses. Easy. All of the bosses x2, easy. I got all the way up to killing all the bosses 12 times at once WITH a pumpkin and frost moon. Beat it. Then, I go onto my other account with better gear, And die of a single eye of Cthulhu. Wanna know something worse? That account, was on hardmode...

When i tryd to defeat Duke Fishron and he had only 60 hp left...
one shot and he was dead, wasted all my chlorophyte bullets too.
Needed to farm many chlorophyte again.... :(

Defeated WoF. Yay. Magic Mirror. Go break some demon altars. Blah Blah Blah. Night. "The air is getting cooler around you..." Murdered by Skeletron Prime. Next Night. "You hear vibrations from deep below..." Murdered again but this time by the Destroyer. A few minutes later, "Pirates are approaching from the west!"

WTF!!!!!

This isn't really a death but I'll tell you anyway.
I once spent 30 platinum coins trying to reforge the Paladin's Hammer to Legendary, only to find out that it could only get the Godly prefix. I must say I played Don't starve for a month after to recover.

When I wasted 20 platinum coins trying to get my Excalibur to Legendary, then, after I crafted the True Excalibur... I got a good prefix on my first try.

Not really a death, but...
On the console version, my bro and I were playing with a cousin. We claimed the loot before beating the Twins...and he took it.
Needless to say, I still have issues trusting him.

My friends and I were playing multiplayer on mobile with some random kid at our school that we did not know. We all had nights edge and even WoF tier items. The kid had wood. He harassed his house. Eventually we got bored and starting blowing his world up. He got revenge by putting his coins in a hidden chest and summoning dungeon guardian to kill us all, collecting our precious platinum coins, and leaving.

We each had about 50 plat.

This isn't a death, but it should be said...

Fighting my first Solar Eclipse, it ends, 3 Broken Hero Swords on the ground. Then... The air is getting colder around you... I exited the world so Skeletron Prime wouldn't spawn BEFORE I picked up the Broken Hero Swords, I got back on to discover the swords were gone. Took me about 5 more Solar Eclipses to get those swords... Cried all night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom