Most rage worthy moment you've experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were hunting for Vitamins, only to end up with 15 Blindfolds and about 200 Rotten chunk. Fortunately, hours of later we finally got the Vitamins. That's exactly why I'm not really a big fan of RNG.

Trying to build something nice, on a primarily building character, then a solar eclipse shows up.
I ragequitted the world and deleted it.

K, just got a new one less than a minute ago. Fighting Ocram on mobile for the first time. He is much easier than I thought he was, but I didn't even notice how early it was. The scrub flew away when his health was so low, there was about 5 pixels of red left

So... I have been trying to gather 2 sets of the WoF Emblems in order to craft an Avenger Emblem and a Celestial Emblem. I only have 1 ranger and 1 sorcerer emblem left, but I've aquired a :red:TONNE of Breaker Blades. It just won't give it to me T_T

One time i threw away a pickaxe, and that was the only one I had at the time. Also, my spawn point and base was at the jungle. In a large world.
Though, making a mistake that makes you/somebody/me to throw a whole stack of Chaos fish and then magic mirroring would be a rage worthy one. (Why? Because Chaos fish sells for THREE GOLD.)

Flys upp to the sky whilst fighting fishron, skeletron prime, destroyer and twins. Skele prime does 816 damage when im in space. Hmmmmmmm..... I have no idea.

Hardcore character,
playing along normally,
jump into cave,
everything normal,
Suddenly Explosion,
Great items lying on ground while a ghost floats above them,
Le Ragequit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom