Most rage worthy moment you've experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also once i finally got the venus magnum from plantera. Then i need money to reforge it. So i grab some things, and sells the magnum and the unreal UZI i had. I grabbed a new magnum from another world.

Anytime i'm digging around and die to lava early on with a lot of money on me...which is often..because i think i can make it...I dont

Recently after buying an expensive reforge I forgot to put my coins back. I fell in a magma pit and got out safely, and stumbled onto a dynamite trap. The lava spilled in burning about 10 plat.

I was trying to find a star cloak from a mimic to combine with a cross necklace. Everytime I killed a mimic, I would either get a cross necklace, a magic dagger, or a compass. Every single time. This was going on for a couple hours, too. To make things worse, I couldn't find mimics for the life of me. A common tip is to run around in Hell across a bridge to find shadow chest mimics, but I only found 3 in the huge amount of time I looked down there. After that I was searching in the Underground Hallow and Underground Crimson and found several there, but they all gave me cross necklaces, magic daggers, and compasses, like I said before.

I finally had enough and went to bed. Next day I was playing, the first mimic I found dropped a star cloak.

I gave my nights edge to my brother for a Terra Blade. I decided to make one myself, but when I tried to get the blade of grass, the first Hornet I killed didn't drop a Stinger.
It dropped a Jungle Key Mold instead.
Which I already had.
I stared at my screen for a solid ten minutes before I quit and just backed away from it.

That time. When you find a Lost Girl. And you are like "Welp, this one won't drop a banner.". And you kill it over lava. And it proves you wrong.

I gave my nights edge to my brother for a Terra Blade. I decided to make one myself, but when I tried to get the blade of grass, the first Hornet I killed didn't drop a Stinger.
It dropped a Jungle Key Mold instead.
Which I already had.
I stared at my screen for a solid ten minutes before I quit and just backed away from it.
wow, the jungle key mold was the last key mold I got, despite the fact that I spent more time in the jungle than anywhere else. I must have accumulated several IRL days spent in the jungle before I finally got an enemy to drop the key mold

Taking 8 times to fight the Destroyer. Once I got super close to winning the grueling fight, even with an arena, and then a wyvern comes in and the combined efforts of the Worm AI monstrosities managed to kill me :dryadcry:

I think it was pre-1.2 when I crafted a Megashark and somehow dropped it immediately before saving and quitting the game. Not amusing.

My greedy friend wants his stupid shroomite armor. I tell him not to tear down the painters house (a giant mushroom) AND HE DOES

also, selling the minishark, then realizing i needed it to craft megashark

When I enter a chasm with an umbrella, and press the wrong button while trying to hold the umbrella, and falling to my death.
That covers 50% of the deaths that I have in Terraria, probably.
</3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom