Most rage worthy moment you've experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I dropped a Horsemans Blade on a server (I just like it more that the Terra Blade :dryadeek:), some random person picked it up, ad when I asked for it back, this is what I get from the person "... I may or may not have thrown it away" :dryadcry:

I joined a world of my friend's once. Him and his friends were doing Gravitation Potion stunts and all, so I went back to my world and grabbed a few. When I came back, PvP was on and they ganged me with various instruments of torture, leading to about 16 deaths before I gave up and ragequit. Talked to my friend after, and he said "You're bad, kid." *Frustration Sigh*

Blood moon, then goblin invasion, then blood moon again.
This actually happened.
A similar one, I had EoC, bloodmoon, than goblin invasion. I can't remember the exact order, I think EoC was first, but I remember right before the third thing I said "What could possibly make this worse?" no kidding, it was right on que.

The time in which I learned the hard way that chars that are named the same as existing chars will replace them. (At the time I lost just about everything)

its probably the first time i fought prime. he was down at red in his health then i died. it made me quit for a few months and if you know me thats the whole reason why i hate him

*Shoots demon you see out of the corner of the screen, its a voodoo demon and drops the doll in lava*
[Wall of Flesh has awakened]
One time I was preparing a fight with WoF for the first time, and I was making a bridge and a voodoo demon spawed and I didn't see that it was over lava so i killed it. Let's just say I died ver quickly:confused:

The time I was trying to defeat the Wall of Flesh for the first time and he was 12 HP from death, I was using the Sunfury, and I spawned and felt so frantic I used my Sunfury, missed, and got killed by the Wall of Flesh enveloping my house.

I accidentally summoned the destroyer as soon as I made the spawner. I planned to fight it a few nights later. I will never make spawners in advance again.

Today I decided to kill the Dungeon Guardian with my Megashark and Gravitation Potions. I didn't realize that there were two DGs instead of the usual one. I managed to kill one of these DGs, but only after discovering that it didn't drop the Bone Key, so the second DG killed me. I felt like crying.

Today I decided to kill the Dungeon Guardian with my Megashark and Gravitation Potions. I didn't realize that there were two DGs instead of the usual one. I managed to kill one of these DGs, but only after discovering that it didn't drop the Bone Key, so the second DG killed me. I felt like crying.
I once had four Dungeon Guardians go after me at the same time, and they all spawned in the same go :dryadcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom