Portfolio/Multi-Topic Most reasonable ideas to complete this amazing game!

Meohmere

Terrarian
After completing Terraria 1.3.0.3 from start to finish in expert mode, I've compiled a list of doable/useful suggestions in a few different categories that I feel are sorely needed to complete Terraria. I feel so passionate about this that I created an account just to post this, as Terraria has been my favorite game since I started playing it the first day it was released.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Broken_Hero_Sword.png
Weapon Uselessness:

There is a SERIOUS problem in current Terraria 1.3.0.3, and that problem would be weapon invalidation, because there's so many fun & interesting weapons, probably many you've never even seen or used yet, but they become useless quickly, possibly before you ever even get most of them they will be useless already because their damage is to low! I have a solution to this problem!:dryadeek::

• Special materials gotten only after you beat Plantera, will allow you to craft a
    Trophy_Blacksmith.png
    crafting station which when used allows you to combine a weapon with another weapon of the same type, thus letting you keep the stats & abilities of the one weapon while giving you the looks of the other. Example: I have beaten Plantera and it dropped some materials, I combine these materials with other items and craft the weapon modifier crafting station, I place the station & right click it, it brings up a UI. I place the item I want the look of in the left box, I place the item I want the stats of in the right box. For example I place Meowmere in the right box because I want its high damage stats, I place a copper short sword in the left box because I like how it looks(or I just want to just for fun). Then I pay a fee and craft the new sword. Now when I use this sword it looks like a copper short sword but its damage matches that of Meowmere so I can use this sword effectively in combat. This will allow for CONTINUED end game play, because there are so many items, most people will still not have all the weapons in the game after beating the
    Achievement_Champion_of_Terraria.png
    Moon Lord, this will give them things to do still after they beat him!

2. Continued End Game Play:
I've already touched on this some with the previous suggestion, but I have more suggestions as well. There's a serious lack of end game play for players like myself in the current version of Terraria. Here are two more of my suggestions to counteract this:

• A new NPC gotten after ALL bosses except the moon lord & cultists have been killed. The npc tells you your individual total kill counts for every monster you've slain, & once you reach a certain amount of high kills for that monster you will receive unique rewards when talking to the NPC. For example: I killed a total of 5,000 green slimes:joy:, so I talk to the new NPC and he gives me a unique green slime weapon & armor. This will allow for continued end game play & makes OLD content still relevant even after end game.
  • An end game Moon biome in space
    Achievement_Into_Orbit.png
    OR somewhere else that isn't in space, because not only do people want a space type biome, but there's a BIG problem currently in terraria, yes theres an end game boss, but the items you get from it are so powerful that you no longer have any challenge left in the game, and the way Terraria is set up is that you complete a boss to use it's items on the next area, but there is no new area to use the end game bosses items on! A way to counteract this is adding an end game biome with only the most powerful creatures found within so that even having the best weapons you can from the
    Achievement_Champion_of_Terraria.png
    moon lord, it will still be VERY hard fighting them(they are harder than the Moon Lord), and to add continuous play, make all the creatures there have very, VERY rare drops like 0.1%, so that you will have to farm all of them to get the goods.
3. Cheating:
A lot of the people who play Terraria enjoy making a new character & world to play on from start to finish with their friends or strangers, but there is a huge problem that has been around since the start: People will bring end game items & weapons along with max
Heart.png
health
and
Mana_Crystal.png
mana to a server even if you don't want them to & a lot of times it can be hard to tell even if someone is using an item on a server that they shouldn't be. Therefore I have a suggestion:

• The option to force people to make a new character that they can only use on your server/game that is saved SERVER SIDE. If you have this option enabled on your server, when someone joins your server/game, they have to create a new character, they won't be able to use any other characters or bring anything with them. When you close the game or shut down the server or they stop playing on your server, their character is saved on YOUR computer, so they can't edit it & cheat. When they want to play on your server again they can choose from the current characters they have on it or make a new one again, and all of them will be saved on your computer.

4. The Option To Turn off Looking Like Werewolf Or Merfolk When Using The Moon Charm/Moon Shell/Neptune's Shell/Celestial Shell Accessories:
Merfolk.png
Moon_Charm%2C_Moon_Shell_%28equipped%29.png
When I wear one of these accessories it makes me look like a werewolf or merfolk even when I don't want to. I'd love it if I turn the visibility of the accessory off using the eye in the accessory slot in the UI, it made it so that I would no longer transform.

5. NPCs Stand In Front Of Piggy Banks & Safes!:dryadcry::
Piggy_Bank.png
Safe.png
Guide.png
Can you change their AI so they stop doing it please?

6. Tell Us The Stats/Features Of All Wings Accessories:
I can't figure out why this isn't already in the game? I'd love to see flight time/speed etc of the wings.

7. Inventory Management:
I've spent many hours, yes, many hours managing my inventory in this game and it is not fun at all. I feel that it'd be no secret that most players would find inventory management a hassle in a game that has thousands of items with limited inventory space... therefore here are two suggestions to counteract this:

• After you get the
    Tax_Collector.png
    Tax Collector NPC & have defeated the 3
    Achievement_Mecha_Mayhem.png
    mechanical bosses, the tax collector starts selling "Inventory Tabs" which is essentially inventory expansion. Basically you will get a tab at the top of your inventory screen when you buy one, & clicking it reveals another inventory with the same amount of slots as the other, and when you get items and your first inventory is full, they will automatically go into the tabs' inventories. When quickstacking it will take items out of the tabs as well! The cost of new inventory tabs should increase exponentially as you buy more of them. I'd like to see at LEAST five or six tabs total.
  • Honey_Chest.png
    The ability to set "types" on chests, so that when you quick stack, all items of that type go in that chest. For example: I select "melee weapon" option on the chest, then when I quick stack and have melee weapons in my inventory they will go in that chest on their own! Selecting a "type" on a chest will also make it so that you can not place items of other types in that chest, even manually, unless you change the "type" of the chest. This will also help immensely in multiplayer so that other players don't mess up chest organization by placing random items in chests!

8. Unbalanced Issues:
While playing the game, my friends & I came across some severe balance issues listed below:

• Plantera%27s_Second_Form.png
    Increase the difficulty of Plantera in expert mode by at least 50%, because its WAY to easy! It's the easiest hard mode boss even in expert.
  • Golem.png
    I'd also suggest increasing the difficulty of golem in expert mode by 25%:golem:.
  • Wall_of_Flesh.png
    I'd also suggest increasing the difficulty of Wall of Flesh in Expert Mode by 25%.
  • Stardust_Dragon_Staff.png
    You should NOT be able to get the Stardust Dragon Staff BEFORE ever killing the moon lord! It is way to overpowered that you can just sit there while it kills anything both on & off the screen and you haven't even killed the last boss yet! It seems way to unbalanced!
    Stardust_Dragon_minion_%282_summon%29.png
  • Drill_Mount.png
    The Drill mount, bottomless water bucket
    Bottomless_Water_Bucket.png
    , Super Absorbent sponge
    Super_Absorbant_Sponge.png
    & brick layer accessory
    Brick_Layer.png
    etc should be possible to get MUCH easier/earlier in the game than currently, considering getting them late game really takes the fun out of using them in the first place! By late/end game, people have already done most of their building and such that these items all become useless to them even though they are really cool!
  • Drill_Mount.png
    The Drill mount, while being fun to use and obviously better than any other digging tool, does not fill that void for very fast terraforming, meaning that it definitely could be even faster than currently, if I'm endgame and I want to terraform an area from surface to hell it could still take me hours using that mount, so in my opinion there needs to be some improvements somewhere or better items added so it doesn't take as long in end game.
  • BiomeBannerSolarEclipse.png
    Solar Eclipses Happen Way To Often In Expert Mode!:
    Are my friends & I the only ones who noticed this!? We never even used a
    Solar_Tablet.png
    solar tablet even once! I seem to get them almost every night or every other night! We don't even need the drops from the event anymore!:pumpking:

9. "I can't find my mouse cursor!":
That's my friends & I when fighting NPCs especially during boss fights or cultist event. The cursor needs to be changed to be more prominent so it can be easily seen at all times.

10. No Wyvern Mount?:
I want a Wyvern mount in the game & I can't be the only one...please?:dryadpassionate: <3
index.php

[Art not made by me]

11. Why Is There No Mechanical Brain Boss?:brain::

Does anyone know?
the-motherboard-stage-2-png.88650

[Art not made by me]

12. Boring Pyramid:
I really wish the Pyramid was more of a dungeon like the Jungle Temple...

Temples which already felt lackluster compared to dungeons:
Jungle_Temple_Map.png

Pyramid....:
Pyramid_map.png

13. DJ Booth From The 1.3 Music Trailer:

Would love to have this in the game to play Terraria music with!

14. NPC Discounts By Decorating:
Discount_Card.png

By placing all of these items in an
Achievement_Real_Estate_Agent.png
NPC's room, they will give you a discount in their store when buying items:

• a bathtub
  • caged/jarred pet
  • grandfather clock
  • dresser
  • painting/banner
  • bookcase
  • sofa
  • table
  • chair
  • & light source.

15. Last but not least a BIG problem I don't yet have a solution for!:
Friend A is playing expert hardmode from start to finish, Friend B is a newb and joined to play for the first time and dies continuously, yet rightfully so wants to be able to earn their own way like everyone else so doesn't want to use any spare weapons or armor Friend A has. What is the solution?

That's all for now, thank you for this amazing game & I hope I wasn't too late to give you my suggestions!

Last edited:
1. After you get the Tax Collector NPC & have defeated the 3 mechanical bosses, the tax collector starts selling "Inventory Tabs" which is essentially inventory expansion. Basically you will get a tab at the top of your inventory screen when you buy one, & clicking it reveals another inventory with the same amount of slots as the other, and when you get items and your first inventory is full, they will automatically go into the tabs' inventories. When quickstacking it will take items out of the tabs as well! The cost of new inventory tabs should increase exponentially as you buy more of them. I'd like to see at LEAST five or six tabs total.
If you need 5 or 6 tabs of inventory even with the amazing new sorting system terraria has, you need help. :L
2. An end game Moon biome in space, because not only do people want a space type biome, but there's a BIG problem currently in terraria, yes theres an end game boss, but the items you get from it are so powerful that you no longer have any challenge left in the game! A way to counteract this is adding an end game biome with only the most powerful creatures found within so that even having the best weapons you can from the moon lord, it will still be very hard fighting them, and to add continous play, make all the creatures there have very, VERY rare drops like 0.1%, so that you will have to farm all of them to get the goods.
This is the number one thing that the developers wanted to avoid in making the 1.3 update.

The other stuff is okay and the second last idea is great.

If you need 5 or 6 tabs of inventory even with the amazing new sorting system terraria has, you need help. :L

This is the number one thing that the developers wanted to avoid in making the 1.3 update.

The other stuff is okay and the second last idea is great.

I definitely need a lot more inventory...I can go dig a bit and have to run back in under 5 minutes because I can't carry enough items, and if I play multiplayer and keep items in a piggy bank or safe so people don't steal or move them I still won't have enough space to put stuff in them while traveling either. The inventory problem becomes more and more of a problem as you progress in the game..

Last edited:
5. Solar Eclipses Happen Way To Often!:
Are my friends & I the only ones who noticed this!? We never even used a solar tablet even once! I seem to get them almost every night or every other night! We don't even need the drops from the event anymore!

That's serious luck on your end. Good or bad, that's up to you.

Meohmere said:
1. The option to force people to make a new character that they can only use on your server/game that is saved SERVER SIDE. If you have this option enabled on your server, when someone joins your server/game, they have to create a new character, they won't be able to use any other characters or bring anything with them. When you close the game or shut down the server or they stop playing on your server, their character is saved on YOUR computer, so they can't edit it & cheat. When they want to play on your server again they can choose from the current characters they have on it or make a new one again, and all of them will be saved on your computer.
This is a thing, it might be a server plugin though.

Meohmere said:
The Option To Turn off Looking Like Werewolf Or Merfolk When Using The Moon Charm/Moon Shell/Neptune's Shell/Celestial Shell Accessories:
When I wear one of these accessories it makes me look like a werewolf or merfolk even when I don't want to. I'd love it if I turn the visibility of the accessory off using the eye in the accessory slot in the UI, it made it so that I would no longer transform.

Yes. I have wanted this, the Celestial Shell looks like it would be useful but I don't use it because of the ugly wereworf and merfolk.

Meohmere said:
"I can't find my mouse cursor!":
That's my friends & I when fighting NPCs especially during boss fights or cultist event. The cursor needs to be changed to be more prominent so it can be easily seen at all times.

That's a configuration option, to draw a thick line around your cursor.

Meohmere said:
Last but not least a BIG problem I don't yet have a solution for!:
Friend A is playing expert hardmode from start to finish, Friend B is a newb and joined to play for the first time and dies continuously, yet rightfully so wants to be able to earn their own way like everyone else so doesn't want to use any spare weapons or armor Friend A has. What is the solution?

There is no possible solution without making the game drastically easier or harder for one of the players. Friend B has to play on their own, or Friend A has to start over with them. Sorry.

Overall, good suggestions. Support.

I really like a lot of these suggestions! Going to address them one by one.

1. I LOVE this idea! I'd really like to be able to keep using the Terra Blade, so making Meowmere appear as the Terra Blade would be awesome!

2. I like both of these ideas a lot. Said NPC could be called the Paladin or the Knight perhaps? For the second idea, I'm planning on making a post-Moon Lord suggestion similar to this :)

3. This is possible with tShock, but I do agree it should be vanilla

4. Definitely, the Celestial Shell is great but I want to keep wearing my awesome Paladin armor :p

5. Would be nice, don't see a reason why not

6. This would definitely be very useful

7. I guess this would be nice, with both the Piggy Bank and the Safe though this isn't super necessary.

8. Haven't reached 1.3 endgame yet so I can't really comment on this, but the Bulldozer from the 'Break 10,000 blocks' achievement would be a cool terraforming mount

9. This is just your insane luck, they're still very rare

10. If you go into your config file for Terraria you can give the mouse a thick white border by changing a value. There should be a simple guide for it, just use Google

11. A Wyvern mount would be great. Perhaps a Wyvern Egg could be a rare drop from Wyverns post-Plantera, which would give a Wyvern mount with infinite flight, and it would be extremely agile.

12. Zoomo made a great suggestion for the Mechanical Brain called the Motherboard, that would be great.

13. Agreed, expanded Pyramids would be nice. They could have a unique enemy or two pre-hardmode and more rooms, and at the bottom a big chamber with a desert boss only unlockable post-mech?

14. The DJ Booth, craftable with all the Music Boxes, would be awesome

15. Maybe NPCs could like you better and give you discounts/new dialogue depending on surroundings? For example, the Wizard prefers to have a Crystal Ball and magic/hallowed based things nearby, the Cyborg loves the Martian furniture, the Mechanic and the Goblin like to have houses near each other and both like mechanical things, etc.

16. Not a good way to fix this without several unbalancing the game. Friend A has to get up to that point in singleplayer and then join Friend B, or Friend B needs to play a new world alongside Friend A

15. NPC

I really like a lot of these suggestions! Going to address them one by one.

1. I LOVE this idea! I'd really like to be able to keep using the Terra Blade, so making Meowmere appear as the Terra Blade would be awesome!

2. I like both of these ideas a lot. Said NPC could be called the Paladin or the Knight perhaps? For the second idea, I'm planning on making a post-Moon Lord suggestion similar to this :)

3. This is possible with tShock, but I do agree it should be vanilla

4. Definitely, the Celestial Shell is great but I want to keep wearing my awesome Paladin armor :p

5. Would be nice, don't see a reason why not

6. This would definitely be very useful

7. I guess this would be nice, with both the Piggy Bank and the Safe though this isn't super necessary.

8. Haven't reached 1.3 endgame yet so I can't really comment on this, but the Bulldozer from the 'Break 10,000 blocks' achievement would be a cool terraforming mount

9. This is just your insane luck, they're still very rare

10. If you go into your config file for Terraria you can give the mouse a thick white border by changing a value. There should be a simple guide for it, just use Google

11. A Wyvern mount would be great. Perhaps a Wyvern Egg could be a rare drop from Wyverns post-Plantera, which would give a Wyvern mount with infinite flight, and it would be extremely agile.

12. Zoomo made a great suggestion for the Mechanical Brain called the Motherboard, that would be great.

13. Agreed, expanded Pyramids would be nice. They could have a unique enemy or two pre-hardmode and more rooms, and at the bottom a big chamber with a desert boss only unlockable post-mech?

14. The DJ Booth, craftable with all the Music Boxes, would be awesome

15. Maybe NPCs could like you better and give you discounts/new dialogue depending on surroundings? For example, the Wizard prefers to have a Crystal Ball and magic/hallowed based things nearby, the Cyborg loves the Martian furniture, the Mechanic and the Goblin like to have houses near each other and both like mechanical things, etc.

16. Not a good way to fix this without several unbalancing the game. Friend A has to get up to that point in singleplayer and then join Friend B, or Friend B needs to play a new world alongside Friend A

15. NPC
Thank you!
I think you have the stuff numbered out of order but I will reply to them how you numbered them:

3. I thought this should be included in the default game itself.
Achievement_Bulldozer.png
A bulldozer could be fun to I suppose. :)
9. If you were playing with me on my server in expert mode you'd never say that it was rare ever again lol.
10. Shouldn't it be an option in the game itself?
11. That would be fun!
13. That sounds good!
14. Love that idea!
15. Yes, this is what I was thinking.

Last edited:
The inventory space is not needed. I dont care what you say, the idea of more inventory space has been suggested before and rejected. You already have so many ways to solve this problem. Also, the devs said they were not gping to make another mech boss. Its never happening.

The inventory space is not needed. I dont care what you say, the idea of more inventory space has been suggested before and rejected. You already have so many ways to solve this problem. Also, the devs said they were not gping to make another mech boss. Its never happening.
I wonder what I'm doing wrong then, I have about 40-50 chests, I label them, I use favorites in my items, I use quick stack, I shift click to move items, I use the piggy bank summon item, I use the safe, I use the magic mirror to teleport to my chests. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Am I supposed to leave all the items on the ground that I don't have room for? Am I supposed to teleport back every 3-5 minutes? What about all the other suggestions? You don't like those either? I would assume so since you skipped over all of them.

I wonder what I'm doing wrong then, I have about 40-50 chests, I label them, I use favorites in my items, I use quick stack, I shift click to move items, I use the piggy bank summon item, I use the safe, I use the magic mirror to teleport to my chests. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. What about all the other suggestions? You don't like those either? I would assume so since you skipped over all of them.
I'm ok with those, it's just those two that I really had a problem with.

<-thread->

I really like most of the ideas but I don't agree with a few things at points 1, 2 and 8.
  • Point 1
I don't really see the need to make every item viable in endgame, but some cool items do get outclassed pretty quick, so while I like the idea, I don't like the suggestion to solve that problem. Why would I wan't a shortsword with a single tile range and terrible animation without shooting particles instead of the meowmere? I'd suggest an npc moving in that "upgrades" your weapons with certain items you get while progressing ( like 1st upgrade is done with a material after killing skeletron and 2nd upgrade is done after killing the mechs. ) This would cost money according to the sell price of the item and balanced accordingly so that you don't instantly get a twice damage/heal vampire knives after killing plantera.

• Point 2
You are completely correct in that there is absolutely no incentive to play after killing the Moon Lord. This was an existing problem before 1.3 that just became larger with the update. This is the top reason why I quit Terraria every now and then. However I don't fully agree with your suggestion to fix it. There really shouldn't be more frustratingly low percentage rare drops in the game. That is probably the number one complaint of most/all of the community. Instead, the players should be rewarded for their skill, like surviving an event for 10 minutes where all 4 pillar enemies spawn with increased spawn rates. This would lead to really fun and unique experience instead of the classic tedious grind. Also enemies shouldn't be "WAY harder" but they should be unique. I liked all the pillar events (until they became a frustrating grind which I'll talk about later.), but solar pillar was my favorite, and the reason is that it is unique. There are lots of ground enemies trying to roll on your face and shred you into pieces, but if you try to cheese them by flying and attacking from above, you always face the risk of a crawltipede spawning out of nowhere and hitting you for an unavoidable 250 health points. This event gets you on your toes all the time and makes you focus on dodging and interrupting enemies while having some breathing time slightly above the ground occasionally and if you don't play by the rules, you die. It also reminds you how your "OP healing tactics" do not work and you are forced to properly dodge and adapt to the enemies. This type of play should be the main theme in any content after the Moon Lord.

• Point 8
The "Hungry" Wall Of Flesh summons is now infinite in expert mode as a few of them keep spawning even though you kill them. Also, a minority of them always seem to extend way more than usual. Add this to the increased health pool and it is balanced in my book. Plantera however was a nightmare for me. The gimmick is that plantera's hooks also have tentacles on them and they have a massive health pool so you can't focus on killing them. This makes dodging plantera and running away to hit from a save distance much harder, as well as hitting Plantera harder because of all the tentacles that get in your way. This fight is already difficult and should not be altered. The golem on the other hand is a joke, he should be recieving a unique gimmick as well as getting a 30-40% health boost. Queen Bee was also insane for me, I didn't have too much trouble with skeletron but Queen Bee destroyed me with ease even after I defeated Skeletron. The bees that she spawns now pass through platforms (harder cheesing?) and deal a lot of damage. I'd like to see her nerfed. Finally, the Moon Lord is also very hard to solo on expert and I had so much trouble that I gave up and cheesed him with dungeon spikes with cross necklace and phantasm. Oh yeah, Phantasm exists and all the other lunar event weapons are really strong so why should the dragon by post-Moon Lord? We already have the armor sets post-Moon Lord which usually takes two kills to get a complete set. And for the love of god Re-Digit please don't make us kill the cultist and grind the f out of pillars fpr 30 minutes before having a chance to kill the Moon Lord.

Sorry for the wall of text.

there's a BIG problem currently in terraria, yes theres an end game boss, but the items you get from it are so powerful that you no longer have any challenge left in the game
That's more or less how Terraria has always worked.
Back in the original release the closest thing to a final boss was skeletron, then after that you could get all the dungeon loot and feel super OP.
In 1.1 it was beating the three mechanical bosses, this would net you op gear and such to feel super strong.
In 1.2 - 1.2.3 it was beating Golem/Moon Events/Fishron (as they were added) and getting their tier items, then once again you would be super OP and strong.
In 1.3 you've got some kind of true final boss, so does it not make sense to give the greatest loot of all. There's something incredibly satisfying after going through the whole game struggling against some enemies and bosses at points to come back with super strong items (That you worked HARD for not cheated in) and destroying them all.

and to add continuous play, make all the creatures there have very, VERY rare drops like 0.1%, so that you will have to farm all of them to get the goods.
If you actually can't see the problem with this then you need to re-think some things.
After you had farmed them or gotten luck enough to get some of their drops then they too would have become too easy for you which would require a new set of enemies.
Thats why there is enemy scaling in expert mode
"Weaker enemies gain increased stats as the players progress, starting in hardmode."

Not to mention the idea of farming enemies over and over for a super rare drop is not that many peoples ideas of a good, fulfilling time.

It would be nice that these weapons in post-Lord Moon won't be better than meowmere, star wrath etc. if it comes to dmg. They can be unique at least and then we might have some nice selection of weapons after that.

mech Brain is not complete because of the lore
" Much time has passed since the Great War of Cthulhu. However, rumors tell of a Lunatic Cult led by a fanatical zealot that is methodically seeking to revive Cthulhu to its former power and bring about the end of the world. As a part of these efforts, a renowned genius – known simply as the Mechanic – has been kidnapped and forced to rebuild the parts needed to make Cthulhu whole once again. Hushed whispers tell of the results of these experiments: horrible mechanical simulacrums of Cthulhu's organs. The Mechanic has nearly completed her work, only needing to finish the Mechanical brain to restore Cthulhu to its full destructive power. "
So thats why, rest amazing! (check 1.4 tho lol)

mech Brain is not complete because of the lore
" Much time has passed since the Great War of Cthulhu. However, rumors tell of a Lunatic Cult led by a fanatical zealot that is methodically seeking to revive Cthulhu to its former power and bring about the end of the world. As a part of these efforts, a renowned genius – known simply as the Mechanic – has been kidnapped and forced to rebuild the parts needed to make Cthulhu whole once again. Hushed whispers tell of the results of these experiments: horrible mechanical simulacrums of Cthulhu's organs. The Mechanic has nearly completed her work, only needing to finish the Mechanical brain to restore Cthulhu to its full destructive power. "
So thats why, rest amazing! (check 1.4 tho lol)
The lore wasn't out yet when this post was made. Check the date next time, please.

i approve them all
but i think plantera can be a hard boss, only the 1st phase that is a breeze, also golem is much easier than her and surely is the easiest hardmode boss

Back
Top Bottom