Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Found in chests.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Drop.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

It's a me!

Pixel Pirate
Hello members of TCF! I'm here to post my suggestion for a possible early game mount: a bicycle. Basically, it improves your speed while you are touching the ground. It is not able to go up blocks (new suggestion: bunny hops to go up them, at the cost of some speed), but it can go up slopes. When performing this action, your speed starts to decrease (it costs a bit going up 45º slopes, don't you think?). The speed increase would be just 5-8%, but it would stack with other things, much like Rudolph does.

Here is a sprite:
bicycle_by_its_a_me_m4rc05-d79xqo1.png

(dark backgrounds are not good)

Please tell me your opinion and and, if you want it to be craftable, a good recipe.

Recipe suggestion: Iron/Lead bars, chains, and wood for the seat. Maybe some leather too.

Don't forget to leave a like if you enjoyed it!

Last edited:
I like this idea. Riding around on a bike would be pretty neat... but somehow I think this would be better as a mod rather than core version.

It would be awesome if an upgraded version had a basket, and you could fly with it. The new Lunar Update could even give us a fitting alien to put in the basket. :D

I like the idea. would love to see it but i don't think this is going to happen. to make a realistic animation would take a lot of coding/messing with the playermodel.
I don't think they are going to do that for 1 mount.

I like the idea. would love to see it but i don't think this is going to happen. to make a realistic animation would take a lot of coding/messing with the playermodel.
I don't think they are going to do that for 1 mount.

Who said we need the underlined. ;)

Back
Top Bottom