Biomes & Nature Mountains at the world's edge!

Hah, I'm a LOTR fan as well :)
I didn't really understand the description, maybe you could provide a sprite or a quick sketch?
But good idea. As I said in the OP, I need ideas for more loot gathered in the Mountains.
Can I add it in the OP btw? (with credit ofc)
Please add it to the OP.

I think that is a good way to show the sword.
Glamdringrunes.jpg

Edit: Need more clarification?

Hmm.. I didn't understand the part with a Golden/WHite Hammer..
Oh right that. I was thinking of it looking like a hammer head made with ivory and gold, i should probably get a sprite on this one. The hammer head is removed when you equip the weapon but still shows on the item while in your inventory. I will try to find a spriter to make it easier to explain.

MOUNTAINS![toddlervoice]itcouldhavebearsandeaglesandgoatsandtrollsandrocksandmaybespecialstoneand-*gasp*[toddlervoice]
(bump basically)

It's a good idea! I would love to see it in-game. But are you working on it or it's just a proposition?
Oh, and bears, eagles, sand trolls, rock trolls would be great, too(credit for the ideas goes to "Pseudoname").

It's a good idea! I would love to see it in-game. But are you working on it or it's just a proposition?
Oh, and bears, eagles, sand trolls, rock trolls would be great, too(credit for the ideas goes to "Pseudoname").
as i said before this is the suggestion forum not the mod forum

Back
Top Bottom