Mobile Mouse fixed on one point in IOS

Grislien

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
iPad Pro 5th gen
Mobile OS
iPadOS 15.5
Playing on Ipad (running IPadOS 15.5) with bluetooth mouse and keyboard, which worked beautifully before yesterday. I had not changed any settings but all of a sudden the mouse no longer works.
The cursor moves and tracks as per normal, but when clicking, the cursor fixes on one point on the screen no matter where I click.
Have tried reverting all settings to default, re-pairing mouse and reinstalling app but the issue persists. The mouse works normally with other apps, and in home screen.
The point where the cursor fixes on is the last position of the cursor in Home Screen before the app fully loads.
Mouse is a Logitech MX Anywhere 3

I’m having the exact same problem. I’m using the iPad Pro 2nd Gen on iOS 14.5 with the Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. I think it could be a problem with logitech mice but I doubt that.
Edit: I’ve looked through other bug reports reporting this issue and it seems it’s only happening on Logitech mice. It could be a problem with that but I’m not sure.
Edit 2: I FOUND A WORKAROUND!!!:

Last edited:
I’m having the exact same problem. I’m using the iPad Pro 2nd Gen on iOS 14.5 with the Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. I think it could be a problem with logitech mice but I doubt that.
Edit: I’ve looked through other bug reports reporting this issue and it seems it’s only happening on Logitech mice. It could be a problem with that but I’m not sure.
OMG, THANK YOUU. This worked for me.

an alternate workaround is to just hold down Middle Click all the time while it is unbound in the controls, the cursor follows the same and you can use the click function in the menu as well over using the touchscreen for the menu, only downside is if you try to rebind a key, dont hold the middle click, it auto sets it as a binding if you arent careful

Back
Top Bottom