Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
It seems that when you move a character off of the Cloud, it doesn't download the map files associated with that character, only the player file and creates a fresh map folder. Found this out when playing multiplayer with my friend who barely plays, and I decided to duplicate my character so I can continue the duplicate in singleplayer, and keep the normal one for multiplayer. Map reset and then had to go find and download the map file for my world manually from the Steam Cloud.

It seems that when you move a character off of the Cloud, it doesn't download the map files associated with that character, only the player file and creates a fresh map folder. Found this out when playing multiplayer with my friend who barely plays, and I decided to duplicate my character so I can continue the duplicate in singleplayer, and keep the normal one for multiplayer. Map reset and then had to go find and download the map file for my world manually from the Steam Cloud.
This is just what happens when you use the cloud, just don’t use the cloud that’s just what happens with it, I don’t know if it is going to be fixed or not, but I think it has something to do with how the character transfers.

Back
Top Bottom