Mr Creamy's Terraria Completionism

I know this doesn't matter, but the "east gate" is on the west side of the castle (east and west are switched in Terraria).

I know this doesn't matter, but the "east gate" is on the west side of the castle (east and west are switched in Terraria).
What are you talking about? The compass says "East" when you go to the right side of the map, and "West" when you go to the left. Like when looking on a map.

so uh, how's progress? looking forward to whatever's next

Progress is happening. The update added a lot of stuff.....too much stuff...eughghg.

So heres the situation: I need to comb over every existing Part and update//polish various builds to account for all the new additions. Ie hat racks, mannequins w/ dyes, Pylons, mowing grass, adding new trees, flowers, potted trees, flowery vines, iron brick, lead brick, adding a graveyard biome, etc. etc. These additions, while tiny, require significant changes to the early builds (Parts 1-6). I will need to change them and then re-record the video for each.

Given that Terraria is fully done now I want all videos uploaded on the channel in intended order and in short-time apart, ie w/o awkwardly long 3-year break between Part 1 and Part 13. I will need to reupload everything. Fortunately Parts 7-10, 12 require no changes or very few as far as I can tell.

All that said Part 13 is still at least a month away. And there will be at least 2 new parts to add on top of the existing list bringing expected total to 29.

I hope you're doing well and are motivated enough to finish this project, it's really cool and I hope you finish soon!
Thanks for the encouragement. I am definitely still motivated but I work at the pace of snail. I cant say when itll be done, but itll be done. Just sit tight.

Back
Top Bottom