PC MrDelta's Developer Set Shop

MrDelta

Eye of Cthulhu
MrDelta's Developer Set Shop
A Trading Place for Developer Sets

Okay. So here's the point: I'm a collector. So, i decided to farm all the Developer Sets... Yeah, i'm strange...
But, i got a little problem. Actually, a big problem. I got a duplicate. Not that great.

So, i wanted to trade that one away. Except, nobody is trading Developer Sets here.

So I did what everybody else would do in my position: I created a Shop to trade away my Developer sets. You're looking at that Shop.

What i'm offering. (This will be updated quite a lot)
-The complete Lazure Developer Set. Including the barrier Platform.
-Every single thing from the Pumpkin Moon that you can imagine. Literally anything.
-Also, if you want, I will offer Lizhard Cells for Dev Sets.

What i want:
-The complete D-Town set.
-Cenx's Dress & Cenx's Dress Pants.
-The complete Red set.
-The complete Skiph set.
-Or, if you don't have those Sets, Lizhard Power Cells will do the trick. But, for 1 set, it is at least 50 cells.​

Last edited:
I don't have 30 Lizhard Power Cells Right now, i'll start my farm and will come back once i have 30.

Well. I have 30 Lizhard Power Cells. So, i'm ready for the trade. Just send me your Steam ID, and we can trade :happy:

Sent the request. Now i'm waiting... ;) (btw, sorry for taking so long. Had internet problems...)

Sent the request. Now i'm waiting... ;) (btw, sorry for taking so long. Had internet problems...)
It's not important, Aaron Set is still waiting and recently I couldn't have much time to play. Oh, ofc the request was accepted :)

PS: If I remember correctly, linking trading threads on the forum against the rules. You may want to check the trading section rules.

Hey, I had obtained the Cenx's and Red's sets too. I can give you them, but, please this one doesn't include lihzahrd cells, im really bored about defeating golems(Over than 55 were slain by me and that's a record) Can we agree about another price?

I'm definitly interested in the Red set, but I'm not sure about the Cenx set. I already got one, but there are two. So could you explain what Cenx set you have. And for the price, i got the Lazure set to offer. And if that isn't enough, I can give you litterally anything from the Pumpkin Moon. Like, everything. With good modifiers and everything. Si could offer that. And if you don't want that I could probably get you something else.

I have the Cenx's Dress set, also had Lazure and 3 of Yoraiz0r's sets.
Now, for the return, if you have a Cosmic Car Key would make me incredibly happy. Im waiting for a Martian Probe but unfortunalety I have never got one :(

Of course I can hook you up with a Cosmic Car Key. And I still need the Cenx Dress set, so that would be nice. But are you sure that a Cosmic Car Key is enough for 2 Dev sets?

Truffle Worms could be done, but it's going to be hard, since I don't really have a farm for them. I can do 10 of them and the Cosmic Car Key for the 2 sets.

Back
Top Bottom