Mobile Multi-Terraria App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teal

Eater of Worlds
The reviews are so mixed for this app... If someone who has the app could explain this to me i'd appreciate it. Some say you need to pay 15$ a month for this VPN and others don't... Can I still use this app via cellular date because it sounds like I'd need wifi? I have no idea what to believe here other people have said that you only get the same multiplayer already implemented...

I Made a thread about mobile trading via this multi terraria app. It works fine for me. You have to install a VPN profile onto your phone. Activate the VPN profile, then turn your VPN on. You do need wifi. Anyways, you have to turn "join games" switch to be able to join people games. You also have a chat room, which is terrible and all jumbled. Which is why I made a trading thread.

Oh and you don't have to pay $15 as it's a one time pay only £1.99 for me $2.49 for Americans if my conversion is correct

It does crash for me quite a lot, but when it doesn't it is really good. One thing that is annoying is how hardly anyone you find has not cheated their items.

My son is distraught. He has started playing Terraria iOS online via a multiplayer app and last week someone game him a 'Vampire Knife' which he says is his most precious item. He was playing online this morning and the item has disappeared from his inventory - can people access your inventory online and steal stuff?

My son is distraught. He has started playing Terraria iOS online via a multiplayer app and last week someone game him a 'Vampire Knife' which he says is his most precious item. He was playing online this morning and the item has disappeared from his inventory - can people access your inventory online and steal stuff?
wait... You have a son? I went to your link but your young? Not off topic just wanted to know

I don't believe so but so many people jailbreak their IOS devices and install hacks on them I wouldn't be surprised. Now he has a chance to earn them legitimately which I find always earns a greater since of accomplishment.

I've never had this happen to me, I've still got my death sickle (with which I swapped vampire knives and wisp) and a few other things

I have lost equipped dyes before, but I think its just a bug.
I mean who would want white dye so badly? But I have never lost anything other than a dye.

The app is amazing, you should get it. As long as you follow the directions, it will work amazingly.

Wow, seems pretty impossible. Maybe a bug caused it

I think he may have just accidentally deleted the character where the weapon was stored.

No nobody can access ur inventory i know this because im friends with quite alot of hackers how play this and none of them can do that but if his knives were hacked they probably just deleted like dev armor

It doesn't crash a lot for me, it is a very good app. You don't need to pay $15 a month. You just need to pay for the app then use it. I recommend it if you want to do multiplayer.

Oh but hackers can take ur whole character and world but it won't affect u
I am a very experienced player in the terraria multiplayer app. I've been playing for years, there is a low chance to get hacked by other players.
[DOUBLEPOST=1426813571][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh but hackers can take ur whole character and world but it won't affect u
You just said that hackers can't take your character...

I believe that the iOS version is very much buggy and are you using the official app or the fake multiplayer one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom