Texture Pack MultiCam military armor set

HeatSeekerGTR

Terrarian
Tired of unrealistic, fantasy armor?
Want to bring in crude war realism where you dump the voodo doll in lava, kill the Guide for wall of flesh and get away by justifying it as collateral damage and saying a "somehing something kill for greater good blah blah" quote from some historical war guy?

Well, now you CAN!

1.png

2.png

If you don't want to open spoilers or your device doesn't support them, or whatever the reason behind you not seeing the spoiler content...
*It's copper armor with sprites slightly modified and colored to look like MultiCam camouflage.
*Camouflage has 2x the amount of pixel density because otherwise it just doesn't work and looks plain trash. <- this might set some people off as it doesn't really look natural in Terraria
*Literally took me just half an hour, but a friend of mine wanted me to share it
*The gun is just a quick 5 minute sprite I made because reasons.

Attached archive contains 4 XNB files which are to be put in Terraria\Content\Images folder. They overwrite copper armor, so if you ever want it back, make a backup of those 4 original files prior to overwriting.

---

If anyone has ideas on how to make it better or any other camo/armor suggestions, I'm open.

Attachments

• MultiCam armor XNB files.zip
    12.2 KB · Views: 375
Back
Top Bottom