Switch Multiplayer Bugs

Darkraivids

Official Terrarian
I just want to say in my experience with playing Terraria on Switch 1.3.5 equivalent on local multiplayer, I've had a few issues, but nothing major.
I usually play locally, with myself and another person, with a password on a large world.
  • There are times where the connection will time out while I'm trying to enter a world with a password.
  • There are times where I will play for about 20 min and then I'll get booted from the world (this will most often say connection lost).
  • While the game is disconnecting, whether it is intentional or by the connection being lost, the visitor is not able to interact with anything, but on my screen, it will automatically say that they left, and their character will usually disappear.
  • There was one time where the other person said that after a local multiplayer game, my character was found standing where I had logged off the world, although he was already in single player mode.
  • Lag is sometimes really bad, especially during rain or sandstorms.
  • I have a sky village in my world, and to the person visiting my world, the NPCs will fall down to the surface, and my visitor will be able to interact with them, even though they're safely in their houses on my screen. This happens almost all the time when they visit.

Back
Top Bottom