Mobile Multiplayer game on iOS

I'm thinking of getting the app... I really want to play multiplayer with my friends while they are elsewhere, is it worth it?

It is only worth it if you cannot play on the same wifi network... It's nice to troll people though... Just take a bucket of lava and obsidian!

Thanks, I did it by your advice and it is pretty good... Trolling is fun though and I had fun with my friends with only a few crash hiccups;)

I would like to play Terraria with some people that know what they are doing. It would also be nice to make some awesome creations with a small group of people who won't blow everything up.
If anyone wishes to pursue this with me just reply to this.

I would like to play Terraria with some people that know what they are doing. It would also be nice to make some awesome creations with a small group of people who won't blow everything up.
When I get the app I'm down; I feel the same way as you.
Could help do some pumpkin moons too; I like playing the game.. Not being annoying, if that makes sense.

I really want to nut i dont know how to join multiplayer worlds

if you ever have a problem with this app crashing. especially when joining a private server. all you have to do is start a tutorial world first AND THEN open your join games. always works.

I dont really see why people think it isnt worth it. Instead of just saying "It Sucks, not worth it", can you guys explain as to why you dont like it?
The app works wonders. It requires you to download this thingy called VPN. Just download then turn it on in the settings. Then open the multiplayer app, then leave it running background, then open Terraria and check the multiplayer toggle thingy. A list of worlds should appear.

If it crashes while loading, try entering any world you own then go enter a multiplayer world.

Back
Top Bottom