Switch Multiplayer on the Nintendo Switch is not playble.

TWolfeye

Terrarian
Hello Everybody.

First of all, iam a great Fan from Terraria and i played this game hundreds of hours on my Computer... but what you people sold us all in the Nintendo Online Store... i have no words to describe my Anger and disappointment. Because of the release of a another Game my Girlfriend git her own Switch and after some Weeks we searched some Games to play together.... we choose Terraria.... 30€ for each license...

And you sell this Game... with a non functional Multiplayer with that you are selling this game in the Informations? I mean it is not possible to play together.
We both have a perfect internet connection and have a small distance between us and after some minutes is the Non-Host losing the connection.

And the actual Version of Terraria is old.... no updates or hotfixes in Months... what are your guys doing? You are lying to your customers, take their money and dont work for an hotfix FOR Months???????????

Hello Everybody.

First of all, iam a great Fan from Terraria and i played this game hundreds of hours on my Computer... but what you people sold us all in the Nintendo Online Store... i have no words to describe my Anger and disappointment. Because of the release of a another Game my Girlfriend git her own Switch and after some Weeks we searched some Games to play together.... we choose Terraria.... 30€ for each license...

And you sell this Game... with a non functional Multiplayer with that you are selling this game in the Informations? I mean it is not possible to play together.
We both have a perfect internet connection and have a small distance between us and after some minutes is the Non-Host losing the connection.

And the actual Version of Terraria is old.... no updates or hotfixes in Months... what are your guys doing? You are lying to your customers, take their money and dont work for an hotfix FOR Months???????????
Hi there @TWolfeye, welcome to the forums, and thanks for sharing these issues. :)

For the multiplayer stability issue, what size world are you playing on? Large worlds can struggle a bit, so try out small worlds to see if it fares any better.

For the updates and hofixes, the console developers, Pipeworks, has recently given a recap of things they’re working on including, “Work over the past few weeks has been focused on performance and stability, especially in high-particle situations.” You can read about other items they’re working on here (in the Switch section): Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending as many details as possible about the issues you’re experiencing straight to Pipeworks, the console developers here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You may not get a response, but they do go over every bug report they get through that form.

Hello Unit One,

thanks for your friendly answer. We are playing on a small world still the beginning...

We have this Error in every Situation and not in some high particle situations...

But for me as customer comes the question, why did you guys put some so important technical fixxes with an content update together????

The thing is this game doesnt work in multiplayer so why no hotfix etc in all this months?????

Hello Unit One,

thanks for your friendly answer. We are playing on a small world still the beginning...

We have this Error in every Situation and not in some high particle situations...

But for me as customer comes the question, why did you guys put some so important technical fixxes with an content update together????

The thing is this game doesnt work in multiplayer so why no hotfix etc in all this months?????
I’m sorry to hear this. :( If you’re already playing in a small world and haven’t gotten to a point where there are many projectiles on the screen, there’s not much you can do on that front to make it better.

I don’t have an answer for your question other than when the developers tested multiplayer these sort of issues didn’t turn up for them, and once the game goes out to millions then lots of new things that weren’t ever a problem can crop up.

I know that’s not what you want to hear, sorry I don’t have better news. I do encourage you to send in a detailed bug report, if you haven’t already, to the link above. You can also open a support ticket with 505 Games (the publishers of the console version) here: Terraria (Console)

TC I have been raging at them for almost a year now. It's unexcusable but there are no answers to be found, just lots of excuses. No reconciliation.

I feel your frustration. We spent a premium amount on a very low quality port.

Back
Top Bottom