Mobile Multiplayer problems

witchhut

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Galaxy m21s
Mobile OS
Android 11
1- Is very hard to play terraria multiplayer on mobile, because don't have a way to host a server without keep the game open all the time, like pc.

2- The game lags some much in multiplayer, when have 3 or more players in the same world. Battle with The Twins or Golem is impossible in a multiplayer world, for this reason.

3- I think the difficulty is way too hard in multiplayer, when have 4 or more players on the server. The Empress of Light HP grow up too much, making impossible to kill she at night. She's 500.000 HP, when 4 players are on the world. I know this is because of balance, but this makes the game impossible.

4- When a player kills enough monsters to win the flag, the flag goes to the host inventory and the chat says the host kills the amount of monsters.

5- The luck system in multiplayer is a little bit broken too. For example: the Rod of Discord has 0.25% of being dropped, when have just 1 player on the world, but when have 2, the percentage duplicates, when have 3, triplicates and so on.

6- There's a chance of the multiplayer world don't load for some players. The game says it found the server, but it never loads.

So, this is everything i remember. I hope these issues are resolved in the next update, 'cause i love to play with my friends.

Back
Top Bottom