Mobile Looking to play with friends in mobile multiplayer

prodige

Pixel Pirate
hello! im boring to play alone so im searching somebody to play with me but i dont know how to play with somebody.
how i can start a world with somebody? please help me! :rslime:

hello! im boring to play alone so im searching somebody to play with me but i dont know how to play with somebody.
Hi @prodige, I moved your post here as you already have a thread in Quick Hookup looking for other players to play with. Please don’t create duplicate threads.

Hi @prodige, I moved your post here as you already have a thread in Quick Hookup looking for other players to play with. Please don’t create duplicate threads.
hello no its not the same message! in this thread im looking how have a server and in the thread you quoted, im searching someone for play with me! please turn the message at his initial place.

hello no its not the same message! in this thread im looking how have a server and in the thread you quoted, im searching someone for play with me! please turn the message at his initial place.
Okay, I moved your “Server” posts to Mobile Technical Support. And I’ll leave these new posts in the Mobile Quick Hookup section letting other people know that you are looking to play multiplayer with friends.

I'm happy to play with you, what server do you use

I now you have to be in a server to play online por to be connected to the same wifi of another person to play with it,if you find a way to play online I will play with you for sure

Back
Top Bottom