Blocks & Decoration Multiple Chest sorting system

Is this a good a idea?

• Yes, I like how it is

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, it doesn't fit terraria

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It should be improved (tell how in the comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eltanin

Plantera
I would love to see a sorting system for multiple chest, not inside the single chest.
My idea was a system based on pipes which should stay in a layer between front and walls (if possible). They would be sold by the steampunker after plantera, also it would be needed a pipe placed that places them and with right-click it pots them behind walls (to let people so don't like the aspect to still use it without seeing them).
There should also be an inserter item that should be placed behind the chest. In the inserter there should be the possibility to add filters to decide what must be sent in the chest with generic filter like weapons/furniture/mob drop/boss drop/rarity or specific items. If filters are not placed then any item could be put in that chest.
To put items in there should be a specific chest that sends allowed items and keeps not allowed items (based on filters) that is crafted with a regular chest and some pipes.

In short it's a sorting system for chest that adds the following items:
-pipes, to connect everything
-pipes placer, to place pipes and inserters
-inserters, to make chests and pipes interact
-chest input (not the final name), to send item through the pipes

I hope my explanation is clear and it's not equal to some else, in that case I will delete this post.

Thank you for reading my ideas, I will be glad to hear feedback!

Back
Top Bottom