PS4 Multiple events break local coop

Ranadiel

Terrarian
Recently playing with my girlfriend on PS4 we were nearing another try against Moon Lord (he's pretty tough in Expert Mode) and were doing the last pillar, when the night came and everything went bad.

The first player (top part of the screen) view height got halved (seeing everything, but being shrunk), whereas the other half went blank and shown some visual errors. The second player didn't get any distortions. This only occured when two events were up, meaning when the Blood Moon was up quite long and after destroying the last pillar it went back to normal. When the Moon Lord finally spawned it messed up again. Fighting Moon Lord without the Blood Moon didn't bring any distortions.

I suspect that having two events may contribute to the problem. Additionally, each time the Blood Moon starts the screen blinks for a split second. This could all be caused by the Blood Moon itself or the game having problems to work with two events at the same time.

Recently playing with my girlfriend on PS4 we were nearing another try against Moon Lord (he's pretty tough in Expert Mode) and were doing the last pillar, when the night came and everything went bad.

The first player (top part of the screen) view height got halved (seeing everything, but being shrunk), whereas the other half went blank and shown some visual errors. The second player didn't get any distortions. This only occured when two events were up, meaning when the Blood Moon was up quite long and after destroying the last pillar it went back to normal. When the Moon Lord finally spawned it messed up again. Fighting Moon Lord without the Blood Moon didn't bring any distortions.

I suspect that having two events may contribute to the problem. Additionally, each time the Blood Moon starts the screen blinks for a split second. This could all be caused by the Blood Moon itself or the game having problems to work with two events at the same time.
Coming in with a late reply, but wanted to thank you @Ranadiel for sharing this information. You’ve got a lot of great detail here concerning Blood Moons and the Moon Lord fight. If you have a moment, and haven’t done so already, I’d recommend sending this straight to the developers here so they can take a look at it: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Back
Top Bottom