Mobile Multiple Minions

[ TerROr ]

Terrarian
So on my game I made an Optic Staff which summons two mini-twins that will fight for you. After some googling I saw on wiki that you can summon multiple of them. How do you do that? I've tried every way I can think of and it won't summon two pairs. Help?

Get summoner class armour. Generally, the individual pieces and sets can increase minion capacity as well as minion damage, namely the Bee, Spider, Tiki, and Spooky sets. You can also get accessories like the pygmy necklace and necromantic scroll to boost your minion capacity further. As of now, the max minion capacity for mobile is 9 (Spooky armour, 3 accessories, summoning potion). Most of the better summoner items are post-Plantera though, and you'll need a pygmy staff (from Plantera) to get some of these items.

Get summoner class armour. Generally, the individual pieces and sets can increase minion capacity as well as minion damage, namely the Bee, Spider, Tiki, and Spooky sets. You can also get accessories like the pygmy necklace and necromantic scroll to boost your minion capacity further. As of now, the max minion capacity for mobile is 9 (Spooky armour, 3 accessories, summoning potion). Most of the better summoner items are post-Plantera though, and you'll need a pygmy staff (from Plantera) to get some of these items.

Oh ok! Thanks. I didn't know you needed armor. I can never find anything on wiki anymore. And my Terraria guide doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom