Multiple NPCs' in one house?

Patris_

Terrarian
Hello,
this question came to my mind when building a sky base. Since I've modded my game to include a hefty amount of Town NPCs', is there a way to store them in only a couple of big houses? It would help so much in having some free space.

I don't know if you know but there's a house glitch were if you set the house up like this...
maxresdefault.jpg

You can have all the NPC's move into one area. Though you probably aren't looking for anything like this or you already know, but incase you didn't; here ya go.....

I don't know if you know but there's a house glitch were if you set the house up like this...
maxresdefault.jpg

You can have all the NPC's move into one area. Though you probably aren't looking for anything like this or you already know, but incase you didn't; here ya go.....
Hmmm, this could actually work with building this into a bigger, main building and wouldn't look too bad, thanks for this! :)

Oh that sucks. On mobile and console the 1.2.4 housing glitch still works. Maybe try that? It looks like this...
hqdefault.jpg

Maybe try this, it might work but not sure.
Thanks, I'll try it.
Also, I noticed a handy item in Thorium called a "Happy home Token" which basically neglects the need for a table, chair and a light source in a room, so that could pretty much save some space in hardmode whether your mentioned method wouldn't work.

i somehow got 2 npcs in a normal house. one of them was priority. and the other one didnt have a house so i guess they were roomates. i guess. also the priority was guide in hardmode?

Back
Top Bottom