Xbox One Multiple of the same NPC’s and can’t craft

So this all started right after a solar eclipse ended when all of asudden I started getting multiple “truffle” NPC’s everyone of my vacant houses was filled up by these NPC’s and my nurse died so now when ever I build a house it gets filled up with the truffle... someone please help me

that’s not the only thing though at the same time I was not able to craft I kept pressing RB and LB but it would just switch to my equipment and back to my inventory it’s almost as if the crafting option was deleted. So as of right now my world that I worked really hard on is messed up and I don’t know what to do. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!

So this all started right after a solar eclipse ended when all of asudden I started getting multiple “truffle” NPC’s everyone of my vacant houses was filled up by these NPC’s and my nurse died so now when ever I build a house it gets filled up with the truffle... someone please help me

that’s not the only thing though at the same time I was not able to craft I kept pressing RB and LB but it would just switch to my equipment and back to my inventory it’s almost as if the crafting option was deleted. So as of right now my world that I worked really hard on is messed up and I don’t know what to do. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!
Hi @TheBaconator70, the Truffle moving in over and over is a known issue and Pipeworks, the console developers, are working on it. :)

Are you still having an issue crafting? Can you show a screenshot or video of what's happening. If you quit out of the game and restart your console, does the issue persist?

Ok thank you for the info on the truffle I hope they fix that soon because it’s really annoying. But I eventually died and that abled me to craft again so I’m ok now thank you for listening though

Back
Top Bottom