Switch Multiple questions

Yalak

Terrarian
Hi ! I started Terraria recently and I have some questions about the game :
1 : Will the 1.4 update also update worlds or will they be stuck in 1.3.6 ?
2 : I made an artificial underground mushroom biome but the background doesn't change ,though the music of the biome changes to the mushroom biome theme .
3 : The wiki says mechanical boss summons are really rare (0.04 % for every monster killed in hardmode) , but I just started Hardmode and I got 5 summons for the destroyer , 6 for the twins and 4 for skeletron prime . And I didn't craft any . Is it normal ?

Hi ! I started Terraria recently and I have some questions about the game :
1 : Will the 1.4 update also update worlds or will they be stuck in 1.3.6 ?
2 : I made an artificial underground mushroom biome but the background doesn't change ,though the music of the biome changes to the mushroom biome theme .
3 : The wiki says mechanical boss summons are really rare (0.04 % for every monster killed in hardmode) , but I just started Hardmode and I got 5 summons for the destroyer , 6 for the twins and 4 for skeletron prime . And I didn't craft any . Is it normal ?
1. ? When a world is created, the layout can’t change. You can still play with 1.4 content on 1.3.5, if that’s what you’re asking.
2. This is possible. From my experience what happens is the more, er, “mushroom” stuff you have in your biome the more visible and detailed the background becomes.
3. From last time I played, I noticed no unusually rare stuff happening constantly. You just got really lucky, although, do note if this happens again.

1. ? When a world is created, the layout can’t change. You can still play with 1.4 content on 1.3.5, if that’s what you’re asking.
2. This is possible. From my experience what happens is the more, er, “mushroom” stuff you have in your biome the more visible and detailed the background becomes.
3. From last time I played, I noticed no unusually rare stuff happening constantly. You just got really lucky, although, do note if this happens again.
For the first question , I meant that : If you create a world in 1.3.6 , is it possible to play in it after 1.4 and will it change for the update ?(for example : will the golfer and Zoologist appear in a world created in 1.3.6 ? Will it fix bugs that were present in 1.3.6 ?) But thanks for the replies on the other questions !

For the first question , I meant that : If you create a world in 1.3.6 , is it possible to play in it after 1.4 and will it change for the update ?(for example : will the golfer and Zoologist appear in a world created in 1.3.6 ? Will it fix bugs that were present in 1.3.6 ?) But thanks for the replies on the other questions !
You can play in your old worlds after the update, don't worry. The Golfer and Zoologist should appear in old worlds too as far as I know, and I'm pretty sure it'll also fix bugs.

Question 3: Dunno how different the PC and Switch versions are. I always get a "free spawn" of the mechanical bosses most of the nights until i kill one of them for the first time; then the auto-spawns stops. Happend to me all the time on PC and the first time i entered Hardmode on Switch (First time i ever get there on Switch).

Back
Top Bottom