PS4 Multiple Truffle Spawns

I play on the PS4 and whenever I make a suitable house in any biome, the Truffle spawns. This makes multiple different Truffles to spawn in one world. Please fix since I need those houses for other NPCs. Thanks!

I play on the PS4 and whenever I make a suitable house in any biome, the Truffle spawns. This makes multiple different Truffles to spawn in one world. Please fix since I need those houses for other NPCs. Thanks!
Yeah, the same thing happened to me. I read that killing all of them stopped it from happening, but that didn't work for me.

Yeah, the same thing happened to me. I read that killing all of them stopped it from happening, but that didn't work for me.
Hi @TreytheTerrarian and @That_Guy_N, thanks for sharing, others are also experiencing this. If you have a moment, you can send your details of this straight to the console developers, Pipeworks, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Back
Top Bottom