1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Catz

Catz Terrarian

The Museum of Pixel Art proudly presents ...

Gaiden, circa March 2015.
    IMG_0342.JPG
    [​IMG]
    Jack Skellington, circa March 2015. From the movie "Nightmare Before Christmas"
    ] Jack-xbox-test.png
    Jack.jpg
    hello kitty.jpg
    Panda bears I called "Ben and Jerry". Circa March 2015.
    ben and jerry.jpg
    The Light house next to a fishing shack for Duke Fishron champions. Circa December 2015.
    IMG_0340.JPG
    Cheshire, circa March 2015. From Tim Burton's version of "Alice in Wonderland"
    Cheshire on Terraria.png
    The Pokémon Collection-Grass type, circa April 2015 (180m wide x 110 m high). Request by @crazytater94. Original pixel art by Paul Robertson.

pokemon on terraria.png

Section 1
    pokemonsection1.png

Section 2
    pokemonsection2.png

Section 3
    pokemonsection3.png

Section 4
    pokemonsection4.png

Section 5
    Pokemonsection5.png

Section 6
    Pokemonsection6.png
    Leblanc, circa May 2015. A champion of the League of Legends. An assassin mage famous in the Summoner's Rift.
    LeblancOnTerraria.png
    Bengal on the Prowl, circa June 2015. An endangered feline species (Panthera tigris tigris). Possibly extinct on Terraria as I've seen only one.
    [​IMG]
    Ryze, circa July 2015. Request by @Khaios. A champion of the League of Legends. A rogue mage from Runeterra, almost always on the list of banned champions in the Summoner's Rift.
    [​IMG]
    Rorix Bladewing, circa July 2015. Request by @VaeVictis. Not a duck, not a plane, but a Dragon from Magic The Gathering.
    [​IMG]
    Honky Tonk Jeep, circa August 2015. Request by @Corrupt Animals. This Jeep is for display only, not intended for driving.
    IMG_0350.JPG
    Annie Hastur, circa October 2015. The Dark Child champion of League of Legends. A Pyromaniac and overall scary little kid.
    IMG_0293.JPG
    The Gate, circa October 2015. My first attempt at perspective building (3D).
    [​IMG]
    Video courtesy of youtuber DjXavier. Special thanks to FattyMcB1unt for dragging DjXavier to my world.
    ReDigit, circa December 2015. Terraria and Lilith's daddy!
    20160220_052753362_iOS.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

Can I spam the like button more than once? Sheesh! I didn't think you'd be done already! It looks fantastic :D
    Great work!!

Catz likes this.
  3. Catz

Catz Terrarian

Thanks! I finished this a week ago, just didn't get pictures til today. I might not build anything that have green colors for a while...

RAGNAR, Nike Leon and Khaios like this.
  4. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

Maybe something nice and pink. It's as opposite to green as you can get, anyway ;D

Catz likes this.
  5. Sargon

Sargon Terrarian

Fabulous! So many so real like pokémons! I'd never have patience for something like that. It must have taken a lot of time with a console. What's the world size?

6. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

"Not big enough"

JohnnyGui, Catz and Sargon like this.
  7. Catz

Catz Terrarian

Thanks!!! Took me more than a week to build, carve, mine blocks. This is a small world. But the pixel art is the largest so far. The other artwork are large as well. You can see some on the corner edges.

8. CzarnyKasztan

CzarnyKasztan Terrarian

Mother of Pixel Art... Seriously i never seen any better pixel art than this. Awesome!

Catz likes this.
  9. Catz

Catz Terrarian

Thank you!!

10. crazytater94

crazytater94 Terrarian

That looks amazing, you did a really good job, now to start on the fire and water ones that i gave you, lol.

Catz likes this.
  11. Catz

Catz Terrarian

Glad you like!! I don't have those (fire & water). I don't think you sent them to me. But I hope there's no green in those. I'm prepping for another pixel art. Once I finish, i'll line up the next pokemon class. It might take a while, this pixel art might be bigger than the pokemon collection.

12. Catz

Catz Terrarian

Section 2 of the Pokémon Collection added to the thread.
    pokemonsection2.png

Khaios likes this.
  13. Catz

Catz Terrarian

Section 3 of the Pokémon Collection added to the thread.
    pokemonsection3.png

Khaios likes this.
  14. VaeVictis

VaeVictis Skeletron

that's a lot of work and more credits because it's made in console, congratulations because looks great I'm not a pokemon fan, but is hard to ignore the awesomeness, I have the feeling that you're very patient

15. Catz

Catz Terrarian

Thanks! It just takes a while for me to take pictures of the art. I've been working on another pixel art.

Jewsus likes this.
  16. Jewsus

Jewsus Official Terrarian

Some nice work here I look forwards to seeing LeBlanc :D

Catz likes this.
  17. Catz

Catz Terrarian

Thanks! Leblanc is slowly coming along...

18. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Oh, so seriously fun looking! Those are incredible pieces that you've put together. So cute!

Catz likes this.
  19. Catz

Catz Terrarian

Thanks! I wonder if anyone can name all of these characters though...

20. Catz

Catz Terrarian

Section 4 of the Pokémon Collection added to the thread.

pokemonsection4.png