Museum of Pixel Art

The Honky Tonk Jeep is now part of the museum. This is an odd request from @Corrupt Animals. Boys and their big toys... I never realized I will someday stare at huge tires and capture every mud and ridges on pixel art. Remember: When handling heavy machinery like this, SAFETY FIRST. Do NOT drink and pixel art at the same time! So put the ale and sake down!
index.php

Last edited:
Maybe it was free two months ago. I'll look him up. I plan to build a house first, I'll add Big Rig dizzy to the queue of pixel art on my list.

All amazing stuff. I wish the forum viewers could see how much better it looks in person. The TV photos do not do justice to the detail and quality of your work. Can't wait to see what comes next!

I think you are getting better and better at creating pixel art. Did you count how many working hours the car required?

I think you are getting better and better at creating pixel art. Did you count how many working hours the car required?

Hhmmm... I'm usually on terraria 3/max 4 hours /5 days. I started this Aug. 20, finished on Aug. 29. I did not really build all that time. I had to give tours to some people in the Asian world, and I hosted events. My original setup for the jeep was to use crimson blocks/gray blocks with the ability to use the clentaminator and change the color of the jeep from red to gray to purple to hallow... sort of the "car chameleon" (pun on Boy George song). The color palette on the far right side, you can see I played with the idea, and it did not look right... too flat...

I don't know if I'm getting better, I do know I'm getting comfortable building large pixel art. And I'm glad you like (even if it's fuzzy picture!) I wanted the jeep to look real and more dimensional.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom