Museum of Pixel Art

How about getting Morgana in the queue? You could do some really interesting art work in an adults only world.

I'm thinking of putting a Boris Vallejo pixel art in hell included in the lineup. Vallejo art deals on the fantasy raunchy style, making hell for adults only. But I'm not yet comfortable with human forms yet, colors and their nuances - not yet perfect. And with college life, my art will be side projects for now.

Yeah Boris Vallejo and Frank Frazetta works are very similar. Nothing wrong with a little blue/green/purple/red skinned work if you are uncomfortable with human flesh tones. Ryze looks pleased with her skin tones.

I don't know about Pixel Art well.
But I can know these artworks are really hard to make, really cool, amazing, colorful, detail, and dynamic. (although it is static)
oDfgfh94YXX7k4fbiUw8rXmVxONna0GQ8Ea5atRhm-A=w40-h34-no

Nice work Catz !

I don't know about Pixel Art well.
But I can know these artworks are really hard to make, really cool, amazing, colorful, detail, and dynamic. (although it is static)
oDfgfh94YXX7k4fbiUw8rXmVxONna0GQ8Ea5atRhm-A=w40-h34-no

Nice work Catz !

Thanks!! What do you mean static? Not gif format?

Cheshire the cat joins the Museum. An earlier pixel artwork of mine. I made the outlines around the eyes, and smile bolder than the rest of his features to make him seem fading in and out. Just like in the movie, Alice in Wonderland, he's not quite visible...
index.php

Last edited:
Annie joins the Musuem! The little button wanted to be part of the trick or treaters this Halloween. Although she does remind me of the movie "Chucky"...

Attachments

• AnnieInTerraria2.jpg
    AnnieInTerraria2.jpg
    700.6 KB · Views: 672
Annie joins the Musuem! The little button wanted to be part of the trick or treaters this Halloween. Although she does remind me of the movie "Chucky"...
Nice! I have a feeling Annie and her fireball would kick Chucky's :red:. Will she have any friends to trick or treat with? Can't wait to see her and the rest of the ghouls in the world.

Still working on my next pixel art. School, work is slowing me down. And the next one is probably the largest art so far. So hang in there...

My museum is now on youtube!! Youtuber DjXavier got dragged to my world and recorded my world on the spot so everyone can see the 3-D pixel art. Yey!!!! Thank you DjXavier!!! And if I'm rambling on this post and on the video, my apologies! I wasn't prepared to get my voice recorded on the spot. I thought he was just going to add some funky music in the background after his intro. I meant to showcase Terraria's daddy when his legs are completely done... @Khaios you can now see Ryze!!

Last edited:
My museum is now on youtube!! Youtuber DjXavier got dragged to my world and recorded my world on the spot so everyone can see the 3-D pixel art. Yey!!!! Thank you DjXavier!!! And if I'm rambling, my apologies! I wasn't prepared to get recorded on the spot. I meant to showcase Terraria's daddy when his legs are completely done... @Khaios you can now see Ryze!!

Oh holy. How in the world! Catz, your art is amazing when we get to see it on the map, but now getting to see it up close and being able to fly through it is incredible. Truly outstanding and the level of talent is superb. I love seeing it up close like that. Thanks for sharing with us.

My museum is now on youtube!! Youtuber DjXavier got dragged to my world and recorded my world on the spot so everyone can see the 3-D pixel art. Yey!!!! Thank you DjXavier!!! And if I'm rambling, my apologies! I wasn't prepared to get recorded on the spot. I meant to showcase Terraria's daddy when his legs are completely done... @Khaios you can now see Ryze!!

I got to see Ryze in game before my gold expired, but I hadn't seen anything that came after him, so this video was great for that. As always, your art is simply phenomenal. I absolutely love it! I still can't comprehend how you manage to do this, un-assisted on an xbox. Also, Red is turning out fantastic. Make sure to tag him and Cenx when you post the final product, so they can get a look as well ;D I'd like the link a million times, if I could! ^.^

Oh holy. How in the world! Catz, your art is amazing when we get to see it on the map, but now getting to see it up close and being able to fly through it is incredible. Truly outstanding and the level of talent is superb. I love seeing it up close like that. Thanks for sharing with us.

Thank you! I'm so happy, no more struggling @ midnight taking photos just to get it right!

I got to see Ryze in game before my gold expired, but I hadn't seen anything that came after him, so this video was great for that. As always, your art is simply phenomenal. I absolutely love it! I still can't comprehend how you manage to do this, un-assisted on an xbox. Also, Red is turning out fantastic. Make sure to tag him and Cenx when you post the final product, so they can get a look as well ;D I'd like the link a million times, if I could! ^.^

Thank you!! I asked DjXavier to wait until Red's done but he got so excited as well. I'll do that, tag terraria's parents once it's done.

Terraria's Daddy joins the museum! Finally finished! In the youtube link above we see Redigit without his pants (caught on camera but still hard at work). This is for terraria's parents, @Cenx and @Redigit. Thank you and thank you to @505Games for all the console updates this holiday. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Red with Annie.png

Attachments

• RedOn Terraria.jpg
    RedOn Terraria.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 940
Back
Top Bottom