Museum of Pixel Art

"Bengal on the Prowl" is now part of the Museum. This pixel art is the last art in my Asian world. I wanted to use dynasty wood in my Asian world, but all the housing was built by the time the update came and the travelling merchant was available. So I used the dynasty wood on this feline art instead.

Folks, try not to pet the tiger. He's not tame, and hasn't eaten yet.
It turned out even more cool than I imagined it would!

"Bengal on the Prowl" is now part of the Museum. This pixel art is the last art in my Asian world. I wanted to use dynasty wood in my Asian world, but all the housing was built by the time the update came and the travelling merchant was available. So I used the dynasty wood on this feline art instead.

Folks, try not to pet the tiger. He's not tame, and hasn't eaten yet.

I think this is my fav so far! the level of detail is amazing! congratulations on another great work, words become short

BTW: hi

Last edited:
Another champion joins the Museum. This request is from @Khaios. I originally agreed with Khaios to amputate the right arm. The arm continues past the original spawn point (lower snowflake is the spawn point, where the stick is) and I was afraid it will freeze/crash the game when others join the world. I've consulted other surgeon generals (@Nike Leon and @Jasjenl) and they said to try and salvage the arm, test if crashes will occur. Point of the story: You'll be bald, blue with barely a stitch of clothing on if you stick your hand in @DicemanX's teleporter hub.

PS: If anyone knows how to remove the glare when I take a picture (from the tv), let me know. It's frustrating that some colors are lost because of the glare.

Attachments

• RyzeOnTerraria3.png
    RyzeOnTerraria3.png
    1,002.5 KB · Views: 799
Last edited:
Loving the incredible detail of the tiger. So so good. His stance, his position, the movement felt in his form.

Rorix Bladewing joins the Museum. This magnificent beast is a request from @VaeVictis. There's a story about an ugly duckling that transforms into a beautiful swan. Rorix is none of that. Vicious and deadly, he guards my hell and likes his new Ducky wallpaper.

Attachments

• RorixOnTerraria.png
    RorixOnTerraria.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,159
Last edited:
Rorix Bladewing joins the Museum. This magnificent beast is a request from @VaeVictis. There's a story about about an ugly duckling that transforms into a beautiful swan. Rorix is none of that. Vicious and deadly, he guards my hell and likes his new Ducky wallpaper.

Actually there's an story with Rorix Bladewing I din't mention :p, he fights in a Coliseum but he gets killed ;( and then reanimated by the bad guys as Bladewing the Risen an undead dragon :eek: but I like him being a guardian.

I really enjoy your work I hope you enjoyed building him, as I didn when I saw the results!

Actually there's an story with Rorix Bladewing I din't mention :p, he fights in a Coliseum but he gets killed ;( and then reanimated by the bad guys as Bladewing the Risen an undead dragon :eek: but I like him being a guardian.

I really enjoy your work I hope you enjoyed building him, as I didn when I saw the results!

It took me a few tries to get his scales right. And Rorix was a very good model. Never bit my hand once!

Back
Top Bottom