Biomes & Nature Mushroom Biome Expansion

Murphmario

Retinazer
Now, in version 1.2, the hardmode mushroom biome gets new monsters and even an Npc, but in easymode, all that's added really are placable glowing mushroom blocks, glowing snails, and new music. This should change. Normal monsters should not spawn in the mushroom biome and should get replaced by these:

Fungi_Bulb.png

Fungi Bulb
24 damage
90 health
4 defense
Already exists, but should spawn pre-hardmode.
Thanks to SzGamer227 for this suggestion!

Infected Slime
20 damage
65 health
2 defense
All biomes but Deserts and Mushroom have their own slimes. So why not?

Provoked Truffle
25 damage
120 health
4 defense
The skeletons of the glowing mushroom biome.

Mushroom Piranha
18 damage
50 health
3 defense
Found in the glowing waters.

Next off, a new debuff:

Fungi
Makes it harder to move
Infected by Infected Slime, Big Fungi Bulb's spores, Mushroom Piranhas, and Spore Zombies.

AND that's it for now. Leave a like if you want more.

Last edited:
Fungi bulb are stupidly under powered for hard mode, so in other words, yes they should spawn pre-hardmode.

The other new mobs sound cool too. It's ridiculous to see all those skeletons and what not in the mushroom biome.

I like it
For the design of the slime It should have glowing mycelium be visible penetrating its transparent body and some glowing mushrooms coming out of its back to make it look parasitic enough lastly what should the bat equivalent be(as they are the last main prehardmode denizen of the mushroom biome) perhaps some insectoid creature(to serve as the prehardmode infected bug)

I agree, the Shrooms need some more mushroom-themed creatures. It just feels like something is missing any time I enter the biome...

(Maybe a way to make your own mushroom trees easier?)

Pre hardmode mushroom needs some additions C:
(Just saying when i go to the mushroom biome i allways ALLWAYS wear my mario outift i find it entertaining for some reason)

If only the party girl was male. (Insert remark about my rank here) because he could have a chance to spawn here, because he's a fun guy....

Back
Top Bottom