Weapons & Equip Mushroom Key Mold/Key/Chest in the dungeon/Loot from said chest

they don't need to be the same number if the ones that have less of them are more powerful, but i see where you're coming from. no hard feelings, ok? :) i guess i got a little confused there. i thought you meant they were less powerful, not that there were less of them.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't think the biome weapons were intended to be representative, but instead, diverse. That way ever chest would have something super useful in a single situation, but not every one. It shouldn't specifically be that every class is represented, but instead, every situation you find yourself in. Of course, the usually does track back to classes, but not entirely. There is a small amount of flexibility on the matter, if the un-balancing weapon functioned with some unique mechanic, Like the difference between a sword witch is swung, and a flail witch is thrown. They are both melee, yet completely different.

One, two, or eight of each class, I don't care what they do, but all four classes need the same number of weapons dedicated to them. Alright?

Do they though? Just because the current setup happens to fall fairly evenly into a equal class distribution, there isn't any true reason to keep it that way other than "people will complain".

Do they though? Just because the current setup happens to fall fairly evenly into a equal class distribution, there isn't any true reason to keep it that way other than "people will complain".
Certainly there's no spoken rule that one weapon of each class must be represented in biome chests, but I always viewed it as a neat balance that should probably be preserved.

And if we can add four new biome chests at once instead of a single one, that's more content for everybody, no one complains, and we still keep the balance between the four classes. Not that I'm actually taking class playthroughs into account, but this is the kind of thing that people would notice and frown at if it were thrown out of balance.

In short, even if the only reason for maintaining equal numbers of biome weapons of each class is to prevent certain people from complaining, those complaints can be nipped in the bud by compensating with three more weapons from other classes, and we won't lose anything for it.

Back
Top Bottom