• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Music for Underground Jungle and Underground Desert

MagicHutch

Terrarian
Nice idea. Really curious how the Underground Jungle/Desert would sound like at that point. Always a mystery to find out ;)
I was thinking the desert could be based off of sandstorm music.
Jungle could just be something cool sounding (I guess that’s the whole point of a soundtrack)

Aero Cony

Skeletron Prime
I was thinking the desert could be based off of sandstorm music.
Jungle could just be something cool sounding (I guess that’s the whole point of a soundtrack)
Semi-Sandstorm music would really sound nice
As for Jungle.. I'd probably think of a mixture of Surface Jungle and the Lihzahrd Temple, something kinda mysterious as there is a lot of cool stuff to find in the Underground Jungle

MagicHutch

Terrarian
Semi-Sandstorm music would really sound nice
As for Jungle.. I'd probably think of a mixture of Surface Jungle and the Lihzahrd Temple, something kinda mysterious as there is a lot of cool stuff to find in the Underground Jungle
Yes, good idea

Top Bottom