Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I'm not entirely sure what's causing it, but ever since the last update my game's music (specifically the music, not the SFX or ambience) has been setting itself to 0 occasionally, seemingly at random. Every time it happens I'll notice that I can't hear the music anymore, and then when I go into the settings it shows that the music is at 0. Manually raising it back up fixes it, but it keeps happening and it's very annoying.

I've noticed that it tends to happen after I tab out and then back into the game, but only sometimes. I can't reproduce it reliably, unfortunately.

I had a similar bug happen to me. The music stopped upon nightfall, a blood moon started but after a long delay. The in game volume was where I left it, changing it does not bring back the music. Changing music with the party girl also has no effect, nor does changing biomes. SFX and ambience are still working, only music is gone.

That seems like a different bug, for me the music actually changes its setting and changing it back fixes it, temporarily. Do you have any resource packs installed with music in them? That could be part of the problem on your end, potentially.

Also just to add to this report, it's still happening to me and I've found that it always happens only after I tab out and back in, but not every time. I think it may also only happen when the thing I tab to is a Youtube video, but I'm not sure yet.

This bug is still happening as of the recent update. Still cannot reliably reproduce it, but it's happening often enough to be very annoying. Has anyone else noticed this happening?

Back
Top Bottom