1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

**REPORTED** Music Teleport Bug

Discussion in 'PC Bug Reports' started by Reloch, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Reloch

Reloch Terrarian

I recently noticed a strange bug.

When i teleported to the left Ocean, the main forest tune stopped, and the ocean music began playing, as one would expect.
    The problem is this: in the background I could hear the jungle music, simultaneously with the ocean music.
    I had no music boxes equipped.
    There is no jungle close to my ocean.
    I restarted Terraria a few times, but the problem kept ocurring.
    Mind, it only happened when I teleported, not when I went by foot.

extra info: I teleport in two times, one from my home forset base to the first left quarter of my world, than another one to the ocean
    there is a jungle biome very, very close to the second teleport, so I guess it has something to do with that (however, to make things complicated,
    not exact around the teleport - if I don't move away from the 2 teleports, the jungle music will not start)

-- it didn't sound really bad, i just figured this is not how it should be.

2. Mystical Rahz

Mystical Rahz Pixel Pirate

This has happened to me too, I used a recall potion to warp from underground crimson to forest (night) and could hear the underground crimson music playing alongside the normal night time music when i arrived. Bear in mind that my spawn is at least a few screens (and a snow biome) away from the crimson.

Reloch likes this.