Mobile Must see terraria first can't believe this happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhajat

Retinazer
TWO FLIPPIN SKELETON PRIMES I GOT REKT SO HARD NOT PHOTOSHOP
Screenshot_2014-12-29-18-04-12.png

Well if we are to believe that you got your items legit, it is possible that you got the message that skeletron prime is spawning at night naturally, and then you used the summoner after the message, making two primes spawn.

Or you hacked the game and messed something up bad.

Also the skeletron primes shouldn't "wreck you so hard" because of your endgame gear, and your armor would make their attacks do only 1 point of damage.

And saying that you didnt use Photoshop makes it more likely that you did.

That my personal item test world and player I use it to test weapons I feel down my hellavator spawned prime and as I fell he disappeared or so I thought so I spawned another one the two just came and rekt me

That my personal item test world and player I use it to test weapons I feel down my hellavator spawned prime and as I fell he disappeared or so I thought so I spawned another one the two just came and rekt me
Well you fell far enough away from prime, so the game let you spawn another, and instead of first prime despawning, it caught up with you.

Narida I fell in lava and all my accessories where reforged for melee speed don't ask why couple whith shoormite bad defense and two hard hitting bosses doing damage whith 8 arms and two heads you die fast
[DOUBLEPOST=1419895648][/DOUBLEPOST]It is not bad spelling it is mlg bruh do you even mlg

Narida I fell in lava and all my accessories where reforged for melee speed don't ask why couple whith shoormite bad defense and two hard hitting bosses doing damage whith 8 arms and two heads you die fast
[DOUBLEPOST=1419895648][/DOUBLEPOST]It is not bad spelling it is mlg bruh do you even mlg
Shroomite aermor should still be making the bosses do only 1 or 2 points of damage.
And how long were you in the lava for? The lava probably accounted for you being "rekt"

No not 30000 ammo it 30000 of the weapon I can replicate the results for you in a video if you like.

P.S I'm currently typeing this while afking in terraria thank you samsung galaxy tab

No not 30000 ammo it 30000 of the weapon I can replicate the results for you in a video if you like.

P.S I'm currently typeing this while afking in terraria thank you samsung galaxy tab

I certainly hope you are enjoying your "tab" and I can tell that you are so distraught from being "rekt" that your ability to spell has been inhibited. I still find it hard to believe that two primes wrecked you with that type of gear. Perhaps I could be seeing wrong but those are wings... You simply fly away and take a healing potion...

I certainly hope you are enjoying your "tab" and I can tell that you are so distraught from being "rekt" that your ability to spell has been inhibited. I still find it hard to believe that two primes wrecked you with that type of gear. Perhaps I could be seeing wrong but those are wings... You simply fly away and take a healing potion...
I'm pretty sure he has reds wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom