Mobile Must see terraria first can't believe this happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
those wings are actually crownos
Red%27s_Wings_%28equipped%29.png
Crowno%27s_Wings.png
Crowno doesn't have the gold indents on the edges, reds do. You can barely see the gold indents in the picture with skeletrons

And I would assume since he has reds wings, an oddly specific & hefty amount of ammo and a rediculous amount of spawners, he may be hitting the Hax button a bit too hard. That may also have something to do with the two skeletrons, I doubt it though.

LOL such awful bait
*wrecked
Not rekt. Rekt is not a word, and never will be. Can you see those little red lines underneath? It means you're spelling something wrong.
wot u se m8? lokin te git rekt L2 spal fgt,
lol jk but seriously chill out my little pony, rekt is a staple of the gaming community now.
He totally got cought bull:red:ing us though u can call him on that all day.

TWO FLIPPIN SKELETON PRIMES I GOT REKT SO HARD NOT PHOTOSHOPView attachment 17671

Narida I fell in lava and all my accessories where reforged for melee speed don't ask why couple whith shoormite bad defense and two hard hitting bosses doing damage whith 8 arms and two heads you die fast
[DOUBLEPOST=1419895648][/DOUBLEPOST]It is not bad spelling it is mlg bruh do you even mlg

No not 30000 ammo it 30000 of the weapon I can replicate the results for you in a video if you like.

P.S I'm currently typeing this while afking in terraria thank you samsung galaxy tab

I could say so much.....but that'd be about 30 more warning points so I'll keep to myself.

Two Skelly primes are fine. Me and I friends on Xbox made 10 Twins. Not that big of a deal. But I do have a question,

How did you get WRECKED with endgame gear on the easiest platform with endgame weapons?

I could say so much.....but that'd be about 30 more warning points so I'll keep to myself.

Two Skelly primes are fine. Me and I friends on Xbox made 10 Twins. Not that big of a deal. But I do have a question,

How did you get WRECKED with endgame gear on the easiest platform with endgame weapons?
Because he hacked in the items so has no idea how to use them.

Because he hacked in the items so has no idea how to use them.
Yeah that pretty much sums it up, i remember my first time playing i got a hook and made a hookshot, then a friend joined and gave me a pair of wings and i never actually used my hookshot on that playthrough.

Then on my second playthrough i thought i was a badass and jumped down a pit with a hookshot only to miss the wall and hit the ground. Having power and using power is different. Oh hookshots are great builder helpers too which i only learned on my second playthrough.

Lol i'm such a zelda geek i meant grappling hook obviously :)

Granted. But armor can't be "used" and weapons are tought in the tutorial and if not i didn't think it was that hard to tap the screen. Virtually all guns are fired the same way.
I also don't get how he could even fall into lava when he had Red's wings on and he's not close to any lava in the picture.

8 arms 2551 chlorophyll bullets and reds wing are annoying to control + knock back + lava+ shoormite armors defense + no ammo for my aoe roket weapon = rekt

Ps samsung galaxy tab 2 is what it is actually called

TWO FLIPPIN SKELETON PRIMES I GOT REKT SO HARD NOT PHOTOSHOP -snipped HAX photo-
That is just HAXING.
@505Games well.
You shouldn't have those.
Red's Wings
S.D.M.G.
Stack of over 200 Mech. Skulls
30,000 Styngers and Jack o' Lantern Launchers
And the reason on 2 at a time...
"The air is getting colder around you"
Spawning one yourself
I hope this solved stuff.

Last edited: