My 1.3 World

Harathall

Golem
With the Update around the corner, I thought this would be the perfect time to post some highlights from a world I've been working in for some time.

Everything is Vanilla and built from resources collected in this and my other player worlds: no mods.

First up is the house I built for the guide.

For the longest time I had him living in a hovel, but I decided he'd earned his own home (especially after me sacrificing several of his predecessors).

Guide's House Day.png

Guide's House Twilight.png

Guide's House Night.png

Finally, you might notice there's a tunnel beneath my Tower. This is at level surface and runs the length of the map, so at each end, I thought I'd provide a rest stop for weary travellers.

Tunnel's end - Left.png

Tunnel's end - Right.png

I'm pretty impressed you all managed to do that without using external resources, minus in-game worlds. I might use these builds as a bit of inspiration myself!

I'm pretty impressed you all managed to do that without using external resources, minus in-game worlds. I might use these builds as a bit of inspiration myself!

Yeah, it can take a LONG time if you want to use as much stone as I did ... before the drill containment unit, that is ...

But it's very satisfying once it's finished.

I say finished ... but I'm always tweaking!

Back
Top Bottom