My AMA

Kane Schmitz

Spazmatism
Ask a guy who spends way too much time on Terraria and Terraria Gamepedia anything. What weapons to use on bosses, accessories, etc. Please only include bosses present in 1.3.5, as I don’t play Mobile or PC.
Please nothing about race, religion or anything nsfw.

Last edited:
I feel like this is going to end up getting out of hand eventually, and also this doesn't seem like an AMA. Besides, I can use inspect element if I want to get a screenshot of you saying something.

For some reason, it shows this when I try to edit.
1FF69B8C-6DF9-4591-AC28-E86542736526.jpeg

I didn't know that . its pretty adorable}}

I spent a while trying to get all boss pets in calamity's vanities. so I far I have. mini heart of the elements. nugget in a biscuit, brimstone gem, god eater voodoo doll. and I forgot what else imma check back with u

Well there's a reason edit thread has nothing.
It's a moderation thing for the most part.
If you want to change the title of your thread or the section it's in, report the first post and ask for the staff to change it. (Obviously specify what you want it changed to.)
If you want to just edit the first post of a thread, then you click edit on the post.

Well there's a reason edit thread has nothing.
It's a moderation thing for the most part.
If you want to change the title of your thread or the section it's in, report the first post and ask for the staff to change it. (Obviously specify what you want it changed to.)
If you want to just edit the first post of a thread, then you click edit on the post.
But if only mods could do that, why is there a button for everyone else?

Back
Top Bottom