My AMA

Despite popular opinion, I like the Angler. The quests can get you a cell phone, fishing items, stuff to help you get the Toxikarp, Bladetongue, and Crystal Serpent, along with being something simple and easy.
Makes sense, but angler is my least favourite. He has a nasty and evil attitude.

no, I am a gargantuan creature that devours the universe one world at a time
Į̷̮̪̝͍̼͈̱̳͓̟̈́̓́̈́̊̋̾͗̀̃̓̒͗ ̷̧͕̮̥̹̯̘̂̾͝à̵̤̪͎̱͉̻͛̀͛̔̈́͑̎͜m̶̨̛̭͉̳̳̦̞̲͐̆̀̆ ̸̧̨̼͙̦̗̥̪̦̩̀̓̀ṯ̶̢̡͓̯͉̯̺͍̳͕̀͐̀̚h̷̡͔̮͍́̏̌ę̴̟͖̤͎̥̘͚̰̭͉̭͔̖̙̑̈́̿͒͛͗̃̚͝͝ ̸̭̳̱͚̦͊̐̄̽̈́͑̾̊̓͐̕͝é̴̡̛̟͔̞̱͚̞̟̙̥͇̟̪͘m̸̨̧̞͖̩̒̾b̴̡̨̛̛͉̮͚̝̮͉̻͈̑̅ǫ̶̝̟̦̯̼̪͖͉̙͈͔͕̞̓́͆̓̅͠͝ḑ̵̛̫͈̗͇̩̦̖͔̮̰͉͆̏̾̽͗͛̈̈̒̉́͘̚̕ͅi̷̢̗̥̞̞͉̝̗͇͈̍̐̂̑̌̓̚͘ͅͅm̶̮͚̹͆̎̿͜͝e̴̠͆n̴̯̱̫͎̳̥͚̙̲̭͆̓̐̓̄̅̒͋̍̋̚t̵̫̬̮͔̳̊̑͋̍͆͘ͅ ̷̡͉̗̫̬̭͓̰̦̮̻͈̪̈́̄͆̉̃̀́̎͠ͅõ̷̡̻͎̘̺̹͚̼̭͈̻͚̪̝̺͂̽͂͗̆̕f̵̛̹̬̘͔̩̼͎̹̈̎͆̈̏͝ ̶̢͔͕͓͙͔̼̟͓̌̽͋̏̌͌̀͒͝͝͠c̷͙̝̻̣̱͊̅́́̔̓̋̕͘͜͝͠͝h̶̼͉̲͔̭́̃̈̓̈̈́͋̀̍̆̉̎̈́̆̕a̷̧̛̤̣̹͇͉͌̉̄͛̑̾̿̎̄̊͝o̶̡̼̥̞̝͚͕̘͕̬̯̟̤̣͛̑̎͛̉͆͒͠s̸̼͕̩̰̟̤̯̊́̈́̓̄̔͌̕͜͠ͅ
̵̛̛̙̠̈́̔͛̽͂̅̂̅̋͗̀͌̚I̵̲̼͊̾̾̓̍̍͂̕͝ ̷̨̦̰͂̆͘͝w̵͓̾̄͐̀͆̇̋̈̇͠į̴̭̪̥̫͗̾͜͝ļ̵͍͙͇͈̿̀̓̉̓̄̀̏̏̀͝͠l̸͇̈́͑̿̊͠͝ ̴̢̛̖̯̗̮͈̀̔̿̾̓̈́͛̍̔̓͐͘b̸̡̧̗̩̻̦͈͎̱̩̝̖̌͂̀͐͑̔͊̅̂̾̀͠͝r̵̪̬̐̾͝ḯ̷̢̛̦̺̞͚̺͈̹̥̪͗̂̏͂̓̿̚͘͘̚͝͝n̴̛̗̳̈́́̄̒̕g̶̡̢̡͖̮̯̩̮̗͚̓͗͐̅̆͂̄̑͊̋ ̶͙̳͕̦̗̥͠d̴̢̳͐́́̌̈́͐͑̈́̄̀̂̂̚o̸̘͇͓̖͇̰͍͍̹̬͔̔̈̎́w̵̦̪͊̎n̴̛͉͓̻͎̼̲̊̈̈́͗́͝ͅͅ ̴͍̗̯͖͈̔̈́͊͗͗̽̇̈́̒̾͋́͠t̶̛̫̜̪̙̬̣̹̱͓̙̩̟̜͇̆̿͗̊̓͒̾̓̕͜͝h̸̢̻̖͇̙̤̻͖̜̯̳̮̀̏ĭ̵̯͔̘̜̆͂͂͋̇͆̓͝ş̸͇̳̣͂͑̐̀̑̋̿̽͌̅͆͝͠ ̶̢̛͓̲̮͍̼͒̇̉̂̀̒̇̔̈́͋͘̕͜͝ͅw̶̛͕͎͑̓̒̍̀̋͂̈̓̌͘o̷̦͉̝͙͈̝͇̭̪͌͂̌͒͂͑͌͜ͅͅr̸̰̳͗̍̏̎l̸̨̼͗d̵̡̨͈͎̭̙̱͓̜̰͎͙͖̘̳̄

Į̷̮̪̝͍̼͈̱̳͓̟̈́̓́̈́̊̋̾͗̀̃̓̒͗ ̷̧͕̮̥̹̯̘̂̾͝à̵̤̪͎̱͉̻͛̀͛̔̈́͑̎͜m̶̨̛̭͉̳̳̦̞̲͐̆̀̆ ̸̧̨̼͙̦̗̥̪̦̩̀̓̀ṯ̶̢̡͓̯͉̯̺͍̳͕̀͐̀̚h̷̡͔̮͍́̏̌ę̴̟͖̤͎̥̘͚̰̭͉̭͔̖̙̑̈́̿͒͛͗̃̚͝͝ ̸̭̳̱͚̦͊̐̄̽̈́͑̾̊̓͐̕͝é̴̡̛̟͔̞̱͚̞̟̙̥͇̟̪͘m̸̨̧̞͖̩̒̾b̴̡̨̛̛͉̮͚̝̮͉̻͈̑̅ǫ̶̝̟̦̯̼̪͖͉̙͈͔͕̞̓́͆̓̅͠͝ḑ̵̛̫͈̗͇̩̦̖͔̮̰͉͆̏̾̽͗͛̈̈̒̉́͘̚̕ͅi̷̢̗̥̞̞͉̝̗͇͈̍̐̂̑̌̓̚͘ͅͅm̶̮͚̹͆̎̿͜͝e̴̠͆n̴̯̱̫͎̳̥͚̙̲̭͆̓̐̓̄̅̒͋̍̋̚t̵̫̬̮͔̳̊̑͋̍͆͘ͅ ̷̡͉̗̫̬̭͓̰̦̮̻͈̪̈́̄͆̉̃̀́̎͠ͅõ̷̡̻͎̘̺̹͚̼̭͈̻͚̪̝̺͂̽͂͗̆̕f̵̛̹̬̘͔̩̼͎̹̈̎͆̈̏͝ ̶̢͔͕͓͙͔̼̟͓̌̽͋̏̌͌̀͒͝͝͠c̷͙̝̻̣̱͊̅́́̔̓̋̕͘͜͝͠͝h̶̼͉̲͔̭́̃̈̓̈̈́͋̀̍̆̉̎̈́̆̕a̷̧̛̤̣̹͇͉͌̉̄͛̑̾̿̎̄̊͝o̶̡̼̥̞̝͚͕̘͕̬̯̟̤̣͛̑̎͛̉͆͒͠s̸̼͕̩̰̟̤̯̊́̈́̓̄̔͌̕͜͠ͅ
̵̛̛̙̠̈́̔͛̽͂̅̂̅̋͗̀͌̚I̵̲̼͊̾̾̓̍̍͂̕͝ ̷̨̦̰͂̆͘͝w̵͓̾̄͐̀͆̇̋̈̇͠į̴̭̪̥̫͗̾͜͝ļ̵͍͙͇͈̿̀̓̉̓̄̀̏̏̀͝͠l̸͇̈́͑̿̊͠͝ ̴̢̛̖̯̗̮͈̀̔̿̾̓̈́͛̍̔̓͐͘b̸̡̧̗̩̻̦͈͎̱̩̝̖̌͂̀͐͑̔͊̅̂̾̀͠͝r̵̪̬̐̾͝ḯ̷̢̛̦̺̞͚̺͈̹̥̪͗̂̏͂̓̿̚͘͘̚͝͝n̴̛̗̳̈́́̄̒̕g̶̡̢̡͖̮̯̩̮̗͚̓͗͐̅̆͂̄̑͊̋ ̶͙̳͕̦̗̥͠d̴̢̳͐́́̌̈́͐͑̈́̄̀̂̂̚o̸̘͇͓̖͇̰͍͍̹̬͔̔̈̎́w̵̦̪͊̎n̴̛͉͓̻͎̼̲̊̈̈́͗́͝ͅͅ ̴͍̗̯͖͈̔̈́͊͗͗̽̇̈́̒̾͋́͠t̶̛̫̜̪̙̬̣̹̱͓̙̩̟̜͇̆̿͗̊̓͒̾̓̕͜͝h̸̢̻̖͇̙̤̻͖̜̯̳̮̀̏ĭ̵̯͔̘̜̆͂͂͋̇͆̓͝ş̸͇̳̣͂͑̐̀̑̋̿̽͌̅͆͝͠ ̶̢̛͓̲̮͍̼͒̇̉̂̀̒̇̔̈́͋͘̕͜͝ͅw̶̛͕͎͑̓̒̍̀̋͂̈̓̌͘o̷̦͉̝͙͈̝͇̭̪͌͂̌͒͂͑͌͜ͅͅr̸̰̳͗̍̏̎l̸̨̼͗d̵̡̨͈͎̭̙̱͓̜̰͎͙͖̘̳̄
what is this about chaos?

Back
Top Bottom