My AMA...?

Probably a political apocalypse if that makes sense. The American government dissolves and there is no government. It affects me the least - short term.

That's a hard question... i dont really have a favorite song, so i'll just name a few games i like music from. Hollow Knight, Terraria + Terraria Mods, undertale + undertale fangames, celeste, minecraft, pokemon. oh yeah and mario bros. games, and paper mario. I like a lot of music

Probably a political apocalypse if that makes sense. The American government dissolves and there is no government. It affects me the least - short term.
How do you think this apocalypse will go down? And how will you fix it(if you plan to fix it). And most importantly, what is your opinion on the current political state of our American society?

How do you think this apocalypse will go down? And how will you fix it(if you plan to fix it). And most importantly, what is your opinion on the current political state of our American society?
I don't think it's going so well. It's just turned into a competition of who is worse instead of who is better. It's inevitably going to fall apart unless there are some changes.
What's your favorite mod?

Mod of Redemption. It has really cool weapons, and the druid class is my favorite modded class.
How does the ranking system work?

You either have to get a certain amount of reactions or posts, or be on the forums for a certain amount of years. Why are you asking me though?

Back
Top Bottom