My AMAMOAA (Ask Me And My OCs Almost Anything)

Should I make an Art/Music thread?

• Total voters
Very favorite is Meowstic-F, second is Ash-Greninja, and then Iron Valiant. I’m saying top 3 because the top 2 are forms. Normal Grenjnja is probably also second though.

Casually? I haven’t had much time to play on my switch, I am usually out and about so I actually still haven’t done any dlc stuff yet (I know all the new mons though). Game’s pretty fun

Comp? OU is in :red:ing shambles. There are like 80 mons in UU. The meta has quite literally never been so fragile and combustible so long after its start and I fear for gen 10 already. Power creep is at an all-time high, and some of these new mons are so broken that I don’t know how game freak thought that any of this was a good idea.

I like tera though :)

Casually? I haven’t had much time to play on my switch, I am usually out and about so I actually still haven’t done any dlc stuff yet (I know all the new mons though). Game’s pretty fun

Comp? OU is in :red:ing shambles. There are like 80 mons in UU. The meta has quite literally never been so fragile and combustible so long after its start and I fear for gen 10 already. Power creep is at an all-time high, and some of these new mons are so broken that I don’t know how game freak thought that any of this was a good idea.

I like tera though :)
The only reason I know that game freak doesn’t actually hate us is that Chien-Pao didn’t get triple axel. A single act of mercy in this power-crept hell lol

I haven’t played it yet so I’m not quite sure.

However. That said:
-The dex for the dlc is as big as the base game iirc
-If what I have been told is to be believed, The Treasure of Area Zero has some of the best writing that mainline Pokémon had ever seen.
-It melds into the main plot way cleaner than SWSH DLC did, based on what I’ve heardz

I am buying it. It seems very worth it to me. Buying both though? No. There are no version exclusives in the DLC, and unlike in SWSH they didn’t get cashgrabby and make it so you can only get one legend per save file.

TL;DR: As someone who has admittedly yet to actually play the DLC, I would say so. Definitely don’t buy it for both versions though.

Back
Top Bottom