My AMAMOAA (Ask Me And My OCs Almost Anything)

Should I make an Art/Music thread?

• Total voters
Probably a purple Pegasus with blue eyes and a red mane (No idea what my cutie mark would look like though)
White Pegasus with a blue mane and tail, the ends of my legs blue and orange eyes with a Purple Heart cutie mark.
Swap: White Pegasus with blue mane and tail, the ends of my legs blue and orange eyes with a light blue heart cutie mark.
Red: White Pegasus with a blue/red striped mane and tail, orange eyes and a red heart cutie mark.

Black pony with a red mane and tail, blue eyes and a Razor Claw cutie mark.
Pardio: Dane red pony with pink mane and tail, green eyes and a dice cutie mark.
Neon: black Rapidadh with pink flames and a Spikemuth badge cutie mark.

Blue pony with orange/black striped mane and tail, yellow eyes and a skull cutie mark.
Lavender pony with black tail and mane, pink eyes and a DNA cutie mark.
black Alicorn with gray mane and tail, brown eyes and a wolf cutie mark.
Lavender-Blue alicorn with brown mane and tail, cyan eyes and a rainbow heart with a sword cutie mark.
Crimson alicorn with dark brown mane and tail, Red eyes and a red knife cutie mark.
Enigma (My non-standard text colors aren’t working): Mint green unicorn with purple mane and tail, purple eyes and a mega evolution symbol for a cutie mark.
K: See my own, except a purple Pokeball cutie mark.

Gray pony with black mane and tail, purple eyes and a shuriken cutie mark.
Blue alicorn with a navy blue mane and tail, cyan eyes and a blue Pokeball cutie mark.
Red pony with crimson mane and tail, blue eyes and a Pokeball cutie mark.
Purple unicorn with a lavender mane and tail, brown eyes and a book cutie mark.
Orange pony with a yellow mane and tail, blue eyes and a glove cutie mark.
Yellow pony with a beige mane and tail, brown eyes and a revolver cutie mark.
Red pony with a red mane and tail, blue eyes and an astronaut cutie mark. Has a mouth on their stomach.
Orange pegasus with a purple mane and tail, brown eyes and a lightning bolt cutie mark. Its wings are draconic.
Green Pegasus with a white mane and tail, blue eyes and a feather cutie mark. Its wings are like those of a hawk.

This took forever to write lmao

Why are some of your OCs still missing from the list?
Also, what happened to Metty the... Metang I think?

Why are some of your OCs still missing from the list?
Also, what happened to Metty the... Metang I think?
I’m still here, but I’ve never had an application so that’ll have to be made before I’m added.

I’ve spent hours adding the ones that are already there, the rest are coming but it takes time and I get motivation to do it very rarely. I’m pretty sure it’s nearly done, but I’m aware of a few that are missing.
I’m going to run out of room for lol

I just noticed that your least favorite grass type is Lombre. Why though?
I just think it looks ugly. I don’t like it’s color scheme very much, either.
My favorite Pokémon is the weed cat they just announced
could you please not post spoilers for the new games unblurred? I’m trying to go into them blind, which I said on my profile. And especially on one of my own threads, which I am going to be seeing. I don’t really care about that one specifically since I already got that one spoiled, but I’d appreciate it if people did blur those.

I just think it looks ugly. I don’t like it’s color scheme very much, either.

could you please not post spoilers for the new games unblurred? I’m trying to go into them blind, which I said on my profile. And especially on one of my own threads, which I am going to be seeing. I don’t really care about that one specifically since I already got that one spoiled, but I’d appreciate it if people did blur those.
Sorry, i just assumed everyone saw the new trailer with the starters

I was going to, but then I forgot it was happening so I decided to not learn anything about the games. I‘ve seen a glimpse of the water type one as well, but my bad memory is helping with stuff like that. I’m hoping that if I don’t look at any of it for a few months I will forget the spoilers I have seen, which could happen as it’s happened before.

Here we go.

How much of an Undertale nerd are you? (Level 0: I've never played or done any research on the games but I like Megalovania, Level 1: I've played the game once or twice/have done decent lore research, Level 3: I've played the game on every run at least once/have knowledge of some Undertale AUs as well, or Level 4: I CAN'T STOP PLAYING UNDERTALE/I KNOW EVERY AU IN EXISTENCE AND CAN SING EVERY SONG IN THE SOUNDTRACK FROM MEMORY- Secret Level X: Deltarune is pretty cool, I guess-)

Back
Top Bottom