PS4 My bro needs some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother(PSN: Jared400) has taken up the challenge of trying to Platinum Terraria on PS4. He's currently working on the All Pets Trophy, but he's had no luck finding the Cabbage.
Due to this, he's been bugging me to make this thread asking this: Is the Cabbage bugged, like, is it still obtainable? If it's bugged, then my bro would be willing trade stuff to get one.

My brother(PSN: Jared400) has taken up the challenge of trying to Platinum Terraria on PS4. He's currently working on the All Pets Trophy, but he's had no luck finding the Cabbage.
Due to this, he's been bugging me to make this thread asking this: Is the Cabbage bugged, like, is it still obtainable? If it's bugged, then my bro would be willing trade stuff to get one.
It is still obtainable. Try making new worlds and checking in wooden chests in the surface.

Hey, any luck with it? If not, your brother can feel free to add me, as I have one and can spare it. No cost or anything, I have a couple, so I wouldn't care to give it to him for free. Just message me on here or on PSN if your brother still needs one. PSN: Squidish_ :)

Hey, any luck with it? If not, your brother can feel free to add me, as I have one and can spare it. No cost or anything, I have a couple, so I wouldn't care to give it to him for free. Just message me on here or on PSN if your brother still needs one. PSN: Squidish_ :)
Ah, forgot about this old thread. My bro eventually found one, I should probably report this so the Mods can lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom