Xbox 360 My character and worlds aren't working correctly

ninjaSTD

Terrarian
I still play on Xbox 360 and I decided to download an all items world but whenever I put it in the storage device with my characters either the worlds or characters won't appear. I have tried many times swapping storage devices and that doesn't seem to work. Also there are no worlds on the storage device I am trying to download the new worlds on.

I still play on Xbox 360 and I decided to download an all items world but whenever I put it in the storage device with my characters either the worlds or characters won't appear. I have tried many times swapping storage devices and that doesn't seem to work. Also there are no worlds on the storage device I am trying to download the new worlds on.
Hi there @ninjaSTD, welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile:

Unfortunately if you are downloading a game file from the internet and putting that onto your console, there isn't going to be any official support available. We (the Terraria Community Forums) comply with 505 Games' official policy that can be read here: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Using distributed game saves is at your own risk, and if anyone tried to give you instructions here on a potential solution for your issue I'd need to remove their comments. Perhaps somewhere else has a solution for you. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom