My crush ask me if we could play together with her brother and her boyfriend, i made a room for them

Do you think my crush's boyfriend room is too big?? ( i wanna make sure)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nirvloyd

Cultist
hello guys, as you see on the title i'm gonna show you a base that i made for my crush, her boyfriend and her brother
you guys might think that it is heartbreaking to play with my crush's boyfriend, it is not ^^ he is a really cool guy, so it is fun for me to play with him
so, these are the rooms
11116458_1024917487528150_5832341292798156462_o.jpg

i really love nature! and dryad :3
11540908_1024917490861483_5295345958104733643_n.jpg

really special room with study room and alchemy lab because she wanna be a doctor :D
10506965_1024917470861485_1312245922902051310_o.jpg

he really like space themed room! well he is 12 x3
11699068_1024917467528152_4086996675754682622_o.jpg

she said her cat seems bored, so.. just in case her cat wanna play, i made a floating hunting lodge for her ^^
11222829_1024917387528160_3423314819473892399_o.jpg

he have his own furnace :O isn't it amazing?

so those are the room that i made for them :3 what do you guys think? is it bad? x3 good?
do you think my crush's boyfriend room is a little bit too big? :D

Last edited:
C'mon, don't be like that. Give him a good place. Maybe it wasn't meant to be with you and your crush.

Meatball
what are you talking about? his room is amazing <3 i'd love to live there in real life
well the world name is combination of OUR name :3 but it is ok if her bf wanna join

Far too big.
Remove the walls, blocks, and all the furniture and you should be golden.
man, thats alot of luxury for him o.o i will do that, bet he will like it !!

Oh, some extra things -
Ask to borrow all the things that any of his chests have. JUST BORROW, if you say take, there's a problem.
he will be busy mining and farming :/ , so i will just take the things and the chest with me without asking, and i will replace it with active mimic statue inside :3 so he will get alot of chest <3

... Ya know this is going to be very funny when it blows up on you.

I'm feeling nice so I'll warn you of the pitfall. Being rude to her boyfriend and being obsessed with your crush can only go bad for you. He's going to know what you're up to and if you actually know the girl, in person, you may win yourself a black eye. It's also possible she will decide you don't respect what she desires you're not worthy of being her friend.

I'll also give you future advice as I assume you're a teenager. Women don't like to be smothered. Women usually avoid that. Women want a man that is supportive, strong willed, independent, respectful, and are what can be best described as what you commonly think of when you think of a man. Turn offs are pretty much the opposite. Unstable, insecure, needy, discourteous, and basically what can be described as, overly sensitive.

If you've heard of people complaining about being "Friend Zoned", it's because they do the opposite of what I've said.

Last edited:
... Ya know this is going to be very funny when it blows up on you.

I'm feeling nice so I'll warn you of the pitfall. Being rude to her boyfriend and being obsessed with your crush can only go bad for you. He's going to know what you're up to and if you actually know the girl, in person, you may win yourself a black eye. It's also possible she will decide you don't respect what she desires you're not worthy of being her friend.

I'll also give you future advice as I assume you're a teenager. Women don't like to be smothered. Women usually avoid that. Women want a man that is supportive, strong willed, independent, respectful, and are what can be best described as what you commonly think of when you think of a man. Turn offs are pretty much the opposite. Unstable, insecure, needy, discourteous, and basically what can be described as, overly sensitive.

If you've heard of people complaining about being "Friend Zoned", it's because they do the opposite of what I've said.
I am not rude to her bf :3 i made the best house evaaarr what do you mean? x3

and nah, my crush that i like is different xD she knew that i like her, she knew that i am jealous, and she is a really chill girl, well she isnt like any typical girl you know, she understand the joke haha, she also laugh about it :D and also said it is a good one lol, well what you said is 100% true when i like any girl, but that doesn't apply to this girl that i like right now, she think i am her best friend although she already knew that i like her, she doesnt mind, she really enjoy talking with me and stay near me, thanks for the advice tho <3 sorry my english x3

Back
Top Bottom