Switch My dye and vanity stopped working

JediPlayz450

Skeletron
When I picked a a character, I noticed something odd. Some of my characters were completely naked. When I picked them and went into a world, I realized it was whatever dye I had on affecting everything else. I could wear vanity without dye, but if I wear it with dye my character loses all of their clothing (even armor and accessories). If I equip just the dye, I can lose my hair and become bald also. This bug is very bizarre but it’s a problem for me because I want to use vanity with dye. Again, dye is the big problem here with me.
FC2E41EA-60FA-4F57-85C6-21BB90551156.png

im wondering if many people have this problem? this is the only place ive seen it mentioned and i rlly hope this gets enough attention to be fixed soon

I’m having this same issue but with only with 4 of my characters

Some of my dyes are actually just being straight up weird, grim dye is going behind instead of going up

Hi! I am also having this same issue I noticed this on the character screen and my characters were naked and bald, this has also happened with some dyes I’ve never equipped it seems to be random after the ones I was wearing already.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 588
Thanks for sharing everyone. This dye bug is something that is known.
Thanks ! I feel much better knowing a resolve is on the way ! For now I’ll just stack up all my dyes and play with them later, in the meantime time to kill some bosses !!!!

I personally hate this glitch I can't use it on my two characters but it was funny riding on the air and jumping at the speed of sound on nothing I will not miss naked people I never will but thank you I am happy knowing I'm not the only one and it will be resolved

I actually do happen to use the broken dyes for certain parts of characters, and by that I mean wings and mounts. When building, the UFO is pretty fat and blocks off pieces of the build making it harder to build and see. I use a glitched dye in my mount slot all the time because it looks so dumb and frees space (A random floating character is pretty funny to me). I'm sure people could make use out of this feature like hiding your pair of wings for whatever reason or simps could just go full commando.

Like, it's clearly a well known bug, and we want our permanent dye selection, but I try to make use out of this since it will get patched some day and a floating Pigman will always be funny to see.
It could even be created as a joke in a patch as a legacy item (This sounds dumb, it's midnight, I need sleep) maybe as an Error dye or something. It's just something I personally like and dislike and I'm sharing thoughts, like any forums website.

But like I want my shadow dye back please fix it Terraria :(

Back
Top Bottom