My Enchantments aren't working whatsoever.

kibling

Terrarian
I started playing Fargos Souls and i was making some enchantments and so far none of them work i have the wood Ebonwood cactus and boreal enchantments and not a single one of them is working. I ran through the configs and I cant find anything for them. The mods Im using are Fargos souls, Fargos Soul Dlc, Fargos mutant mod, Fargos both evils, Fargos Music Mod, thorium, weapon out, Sleep Mod, AlchemistNPC, Boss Checklist, Yet Another Boss health Bar, Magic Storage, Recipe Browser, Vein Miner, Max Stack Plus Extra, and Boss cursor.

I'm at a total loss at how to fix this and if anyone knows that'd be great cause I wasted a bunch of time getting those enchantments early. Thanks

Double check and see that they are enabled in the actual soul configurations. It's a little wrench icon right below your inventory on the far left side.

I started playing Fargos Souls and i was making some enchantments and so far none of them work i have the wood Ebonwood cactus and boreal enchantments and not a single one of them is working. I ran through the configs and I cant find anything for them. The mods Im using are Fargos souls, Fargos Soul Dlc, Fargos mutant mod, Fargos both evils, Fargos Music Mod, thorium, weapon out, Sleep Mod, AlchemistNPC, Boss Checklist, Yet Another Boss health Bar, Magic Storage, Recipe Browser, Vein Miner, Max Stack Plus Extra, and Boss cursor.

I'm at a total loss at how to fix this and if anyone knows that'd be great cause I wasted a bunch of time getting those enchantments early. Thanks

Double check and see that they are enabled in the actual soul configurations. It's a little wrench icon right below your inventory on the far left side.
your a beautiful person

Back
Top Bottom